US$151
Cancelon
US$618
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewscomfortable roomspublic transportmetro stationminibarreceptiontvcity
Reviewed December 28, 2017

Are they serious? Can't they tell the 2 night clubs that people are trying to sleep? This is insane. It's too bad because the location is good and the people are nice. The rooms are okay. But the noise absolutely ruins the experience.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 22, 2017

One side of the hotel is facing a night club and the party was literary in my room. I am student and I have been at many party hostels, but I never had it this bad. The windows are not soundproof at all and the party stopped at 4 a.m. In the meanwhile I could not sleep (not even with earplugs) and went downstairs to complain several times at the reception. To make matters worse, the bed- and pillow covers smelt like pesticides (!!!!). Next day I spoke with the manager to get my money back (first time I ever had to do this in my life) and he treated me extremely bad. He kept yelling at me, saying that if I wanted my money back every guest would at the wrong side of the hotel, that it was the club’s fault not his and that guests only cause problems. Even though I could not cancel my second night, I changed hotels. A real NIGHTMERE!

Room Tip: Do not go here!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed August 4, 2017

Don't come here in the sommer months. Behind the hotel is huge night club that plays latin American music at rocket blast levels all night long. Inside of your room it feels like in a regular club...with open windows its a live rock concert setting. Staff is helpless or not interested. Lucky us, we got another room but only for our second night there, the street side is in fact a bit more quiet (a bit).
Room was ok but the breakfast was very poor and we chose not to eat anything just by the look of it.
The location is bearable but you need to walk quite a bit to the next metro station.
Prices where very high in our opinion and we would not come back during sommer as the entire city is swarmed by party hungry folk and this noise level seems to be the norm in Budapests central districts.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2017

The Queen Mary is located inconspicuously in an ordinary street but just ten minutes away on foot from the main public transport arteries. I would rate the hotel as homely, where the staff give you a personalised service both at the reception and also at the breakfast table. Matthew and Nora being particularly approachable personalities. The room was ample and the bathroom facilities spic and span. We spent no less than seven nights there, and I couldn't find cause to whinge. I have already recommended the hotel to acquaintances.

Room Tip: I found that reasonable personalised requests about the room are happily met.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

This is the perfect Hotel if you want to stay in Budapest for some days!
Very cheep , Nice staff, rooms with AC , TV and cool minibar! The breakfast was absolutely ok. Close to city and quiet at night ,even though It's in the middle of town! So... Thanx for a nice stay Queen Mary, hope to be back soon!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple