“Good experience”

Korhely Faloda es Daloda
Ranked #241 of 3,515 Restaurants in Budapest
Cuisines: Hungarian, Gastropub
Description: Egy hely, ahol 'masnap' is varunk! Malacsagok, marhasagok, szarnyalunk a husiparban
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was there in December and March, quite casually the firt time, the restaurant beeing near my hotel ( Corinthia Royal). The place itself is nice, personnel is really kind and helpful and food is great, particularly meat. My other colleagues had other kind of food and were equally satisfied.
If you like meat it worth a try.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

In the city center, but with very decent prices. Traditional Hungarian cuisine, prepared and served in a modern way. Very friendly and helpful stuff. They find us table, despite the fact that we didn't have reservation. Good wine selection!

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Sometimes dining alone isn’t the best option but I was recommended this place as traditional Hungarian which is what I wanted. My choices weren’t the best but the goulash soup was honest and pretty good. Both dishes were served with what they refer to as a scone but it’s really a sort of fried almost donut. Tasted great but the sort of thing I do try to avoid these days. The wines by the glass were an excellent selection. I had an Hungarian Rose which was pretty bloody good and a red that was also very acceptable. The duck was ok. A little tough and a little too much for me as I’ve been eating far to much! I would much rather have tried a tasting platter but for one it’s not possible. This is an upmarket Hungarian establishment. Cost me around $A 60 but I’d recommend this place. They really do try hard and I recon some of their traditional platters would have been outstanding. It’s not for every night but when you want a bit upmarket, go here.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

We came back second time and must say that the quality of food was outstanding. I enjoyed the Australian beef steak very much, our goulash was excellent and service enjoyable.

For traditional food, this restaurant is great. Thanks

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

On our last day in Budapest we visited this trendy little restaurant for a late lunch. Really nice atmosphere and friendly staff. Huge portions of food! A nice selection of wines on offer. Was nice to see the staff doing a tasting of their latest wines, they obviously care about being able to recommend wine to cater for customers tastes. A rare thing to see nowadays. I imagine it would be a lovely setting in the evening for a romantic meal.