“Good vegan restaurant”

Kozmosz Vegan Restaurant
Ranked #269 of 3,736 Restaurants in Budapest
Price range: US$6 - US$17
Description: At Kozmosz Vegan restaurant... our goal is to spread the vegan lifestyle and prove that vegan food is not only delicious and healthy but also diverse, filling and affordable. All of our meals are strictly plant-based - they do not contain any traces of meat, dairy, eggs or honey. WE RECOMMEND OUR PLACE TO... •those who are also vegans for ethical reasons •those who follow a plant-based diet for health reasons •those who want to try the vegan cuisine •those who want to eat healthy •those who are none of the above but still want to eat something delicious!
Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

The bean goulash was very tasty, I totally recommend it! The bean burger was good. Good meal for a good price!

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank joaomqcunha

Reviewed October 3, 2017

I would recommend this place. They offer gluten free options too. The food was all freshly made and tasted great. I will be back here again.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank StephB775
Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

We had a great time !! I had the traditional Hungaria dish and my boyfriend took the hamburger and both of them were very tasty!!!

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank adi n
Reviewed September 22, 2017

Had a lovely lunch here, it is comfortable and spacious, the staff are very friendly too. The menu had a nice selection of dishes and it was all very reasonable. I went with the garden salad with tofu which was really good! It was a huge serving and came with a tasty yogurt dressing. My friend went with a burger which she loved.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank LTJ889
Reviewed September 6, 2017

I was there with a vegan friend: the food was quite fresh, waiters kind, price are fair.
We will definitely come back :)

Date of visit: August 2017