“OK”

Cuisines: Hungarian, Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: District V / Inner City
Description: I Artisti Quattro restaurant in the heart of Budapest, one of the most spectacular parts of the city on the Duna Corso neighborhood Vigado square. The restaurant's windows and terrace overlooking the river Danube, Gellert Hill and the Castle of Buda. The restaurant offers both international and Hungarian cuisine specialties pleasant Mediterranean atmosphere. From spring to autumn, we expect our terrace with a beautiful view of the guests.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We visited twice whilst in Budapest, once for an afternoon drink and once for lunch
The restaurant is in a nice location overlooking the river and ha# seating outside which we wee able to use due to the good weather
The staff were pleasant and friendly and service was good
The drinks were fine but I was not particularly impressed with my pizza during our lunchtime visit
It was rather bland and the base was soggy, my wife soup on the other hand was very good and she thoroughly enjoyed it.
As with most restaurants in the town a service charge in added to the bill, I am all for tipping but tips should be discretionary and earnt

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Very high price. I ordered a grilled chicken and on the plate was only a very small and thin fillet of chicken. I paid 12000 for a dinner and I had to have dinner again in another place because I was starving. And they charge me 15% for be there 20minutes and the service was very poor.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Nice enough staff. Nice enough pizza. Nice enough beer. Great setting near the Chain Bridge. Worth a visit if you are hungry and in need of a snack.

Reviewed March 15, 2018

コンサートが跳ねてから宿近くまで戻っての食事。
22時半を過ぎていたと思いますが、気持ち良く対応してくれました。
人数割で計算しやすいように、サービス料も加減してくて助りました。
foods are very good, of course !!

Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

We ate a large lunch so for dinner just wanted a glass of wine with a puck at a pizza or something.
This is exactly what we were welcomed to have. Lovely smiley staff and attentive nothing was a problem.
Very reasonably priced and fresh well cooked food
It looked cosy inside but we decided to sit outside under the heaters with blankets and this was just as cosy with some beautiful music playing. The perfect ambience for sitting and watching the world go by.
The view to the right is the Danube which I imagine makes a lovely setting in the summer to sit and people watch.