“Lunch”

Lucky 7 Burgers & More
Ranked #9 of 3,735 Restaurants in Budapest
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Neighbourhood: District V / Inner City
Description: Lucky 7 Burgers is a small but cozy burger joint in the heart of Budapest! Come and enjoy our gourmet burgers, fresh salads, Hungarian specialities, and sweets! Enjoy your stay in Budapest! L7B
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The burgers are phenomenal. They have so many different flavorful choices. Not only were the burgers delicious but the service was fantastic. I spilled something on my pants and the owner took time to bring us a fresh sponge to get the stain off my pants. We highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (3,759)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This place is the real deal and everything is so delicious! Had a loaded burger and french fries: just wow. The setting cool as well, with old school American photography & artwork, along with 90’s/00’s hip hop. Service was also friendly & attentive. Its a must go!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

A great place for burgers, very pleasant personnel, fair prices. A number of different meats, sides and drinks, and everything is excellent.

Reviewed November 9, 2018

I have been back here at Lucky7 Burgers each time I visit Budapest. And, I am always bringing in a larger group of people with me. This time we were 17 people sitting in this really cool atmosphere ordering burgers, shakes and more. I loved that they had developed some new burgers on the menu. I think I have brought around 80 people to this place over the last years and all I hear is how amazing this experience has been. If you have a Burger-Bucket-List, be sure to have Lucky7 on it. And make sure you get it "checked"!

Date of visit: November 2018
LUCKY7BURGERS, Owner at Lucky 7 Burgers & More, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2018

Dear Peter! Always a pleasure to have you and your students as guests! I hope they enjoyed Budapest!
Wish you all the best, and see you next year! :)
Miki

Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

I was try the Zombie burger menu
Waiters are very kind and helpfull.
I strongly suggest this place !

1  Thank urazbengi