Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$94
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$74
US$72
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnew wingbreakfast and dinnerhuge hotelwellness areaswimming poolwalking distancetwo nightsdouble bedpleasant hotelair conditioningstar hotelvery nice placefacilitiesspatownbathspros
Reviewed November 9, 2015

I spent a weekend with my family (with my wife and daughter).

I can say we felt us well. The hotel is clear and located in the city.
Our room was in the 4* building, and was big enough for us. The bath is a bit small but it is ok.

The SPA is great. There is 1 pool for children, 2x big and 1 middle and 1 Jacuzzi pools.
There was a lot of kind of sauna's.

The restaurant located in the other building. We found the foods fine - typical Hungarian, but tasted well.

For the children there is a playing room and outside a playground - we can not use the last one because it was raining :(

I can recommend this hotel if You visit Eger, because for this price You get a great value!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed September 15, 2015

I've got ambivalent feelings about Hotel Eger Park. In my opinion it doesnt' deserve 4 stars. I refer mailnly to the quality of the room's equipment (rather cheap; extremely loud air conditioner), general outlook of the hotel (some parts of it definetely require refurbishment), and the meal (quality of food for breakfast is rather low). On the other hand we had great time while playing and using swimming pools in hotel's spa. It's just excellent.

Room Tip: We've got the 4th floor room with a view on the park. The hotel air conditining system makes some bearable noise.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed August 25, 2015

Hotel is quite big and has good location (in the center of Eger).

Standard of room that i receive was confusing. Of course everything was very clean and accurate but furniture and bathroom equipment looked little bit old and rusty. The funny thing was that bathroom was bigger than room. Air conditioning isn't working well.

Choice of food in the breakfast time was good but quality was average. For example vegetables like tomatoes or cucumbers were tasteless. The same thing was with scrambled eggs.

Bright sides of Hotel Eger are that the staff is friendly and helpful. Free Wi-Fi works well.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 12, 2015

Good accommodation, very nice outdoor breakfast space and indoor spa. It's close to the city center and the outdoor public bath. Staff very friendly, good value for money. I was there in the summer, but it should be very nice in the winter also.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Tibor1970
Reviewed August 12, 2015 via mobile

The condition of the hotel and the interior is brilliant, the meal and room service is fantastic, very affordable price for the quality. If I can, I'll come back sometime!
My favourite area is the wellness area, where anyone can find courses, programs to get relaxed or get energized! :)

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends