Lowest prices for your stay
US$175
View deal
Free cancellation until 21-10-09
Hotels.com
US$175
View deal
Free cancellation until 21-10-08
Reserve now, pay at stay
eDreams
Expedia.comUS$176
PricelineUS$175
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 11, 2014

However this hotel is 30 years old I only felt this on the style of the bathroom and more or less on the room. The garden is fantastic and the wellness part is really full of different services and has a modern style. You can use infrasauna, thermal bath, pool for children, massage rooms... etc. All of these are really nice, new and it was a great time to be there. All member of the staff were really friendly and helpful. They knew the answer to all stupid questions :).
I just can recommend to stay here!

Room tip: Higher floors, less noise.
Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank sutike
DHSRHeviz, E-commerce Manager at Ensana Thermal Aqua Health Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

Dear "sutike"

Thank you very much for your review. I took the liberty to forward your kind words toward the staff. We are always pleased to help you whatever questions might arise through your stay. And I sincerely hope that we can prove it once more during your following stay.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

While it is true that the decor is dated and 1970's "Muzak" is piped into the dining room, I must say that my recent stay was a pleasant one. My room was rather large (by European standards) as was the bathroom. The room was exceptionally clean as was the rest of the hotel. The medicinal/thermal water pools were fabulous. Having suffered with spinal stenosis and arthritis, I have heard stories regarding the healing qualities of the water at Heviz. After spending only 4 days there, I came back to Budapest feeling well rested and in less pain. My only complaint is about the food. It was so good, too good. I came back to Budapest weighing more than when I left. Do not expect to diet while at this resort. Every day, a large variety of tasty food is served. Desserts were irresistible . I hope to return next year and stay for a longer period of time.

Room tip: My room overlooked the street. I would ask for a room that faces the pool and lake.
Date of stay: May 2014
1  Thank jtrn814

Dear "jtrn"

Thank you very much for your feedback and your kind words. I am pretty sorry to inform you that we are not planning any reduction in our food offer, neither in variety, nor in deliciousness. So it is advised to be prepared for the same treatment during your next stay. Joke aside, we heartily hope to see you again pretty soon.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

Very nice hotel with perfect view from the room.
You feel like home, meal is delicious; friendly, nice staff and they are ready to help you all the time.
Wide range of different services like massage, pedicure, manicure, different kind of saunas, thermal water..etc.

Room tip: 5-7th floor room with park-view is recommended.
Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank beki111
DHSRHeviz, E-commerce Manager at Ensana Thermal Aqua Health Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for your score, we are glad that you had a great time at us. We sincerely hope to see you again pretty soon.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Everything was good, apart of the fact the when I made reservation I was awared that children below 15 had to pay 30 euro per day, I could not imagine that 4 month baby also, considering that when I made reservation I asked about cost and I got not such information, in my opinion, reservation department intentionally hide this info, if I knew before that for a BABY I have to pay the same as for a 15 yr old boy (30 eur per day), I would probably consider other option for my Holydays.

Not to mention a Mouse running at the buffets floor.

Thank you very much for taking 220 euro for a baby stay.

Date of stay: April 2014
3  Thank Jesus G
DHSRHeviz, E-commerce Manager at Ensana Thermal Aqua Health Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for your comment. I am really sorry for the misunderstanding and that you had to depart from us with such experiences.

In the days passed we conducted a thorough research regarding the circumstances of your order to uncover any issue that might have been routed in our procedure.

As your reservation was made through a 3rd party site, we take great lengths to ensure that all the payment conditions are indicated correctly. The price you quoted was indeed valid for the given booking, as the special offer was created for basically 2 people in one room, with an option of bringing children with you.
We sincerely apologize that we did not stress the extra child price with an adequate emphasis.

Thank you for notifying us about the rodent appearance too. With scheduled and regular anti-rodent measures we do our best to ensure that the number of these occasions remain next to none.
As no other report about such issue reached us before or since, from the thousands of occasions we served our guests, it is always beneficial to get information about that unique happening, no matter its rarity, or the number of sources. We will put that into consideration when planning the next maintenance cycle.

Should you have any further questions or requests, I will gladly be at your disposal on the heviz[dot]e[minus]commerce[at]danubiushotels[dot]com address.

Sincerely:

Reviewed October 31, 2013

An odd pearl among spa hotels in Western Hungary!! After my previous good experiences during last year visits I returned again with my family to the AQUA. I have to say frankly that I did not disappoint now either! Mr. Horvath and his team is on the top of their job at the front desk, they are always nice and friendly, there is only one word: professionals. I have to highlight all waiters and bartenders in the restaurant, their kindness and relationship with the guests are exemplary by comparison with other 4* hotels. The management of the restaurant – Mr. Sebok and colleagues – do an excellent job. Day by day we got always tasty and hearty meal.
Honestly, everybody can easily recognize that 30 years have been gone over the hotel but its stuff’s marvelous job made us forget all this. The fully renewed inner thermal pools and the other pools outside with their various fun elements rise the AQUA to a real valued hotel.
It is no longer a question that we gonna return next year again and I recommend the AQUA in circle of my friends.

Room tip: eastern windows go to the pools and garden ... skip this hotel if you wanna loose some weight :)
Date of stay: October 2013
2  Thank Jack B
DHSRHeviz, E-commerce Manager at Ensana Thermal Aqua Health Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your kind words, which was a pleasure to put through to my colleagues as well.
I am especially glad that the new thermal bath gianed your approval.

We are looking forward to have you with us pretty soon!

Kindest regards: