“Bring additional person for your dish :)”
Review of Kecskemeti Csarda

Kecskemeti Csarda
Ranked #2 of 52 Restaurants in Kecskemet
Cuisines: Hungarian
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Traditional Hungarian restaurant. Good service, they managed to find us table on Monday evening so better make reservation earlier. Dishes are enormous. We were three, order plate for two and I think help from two more people would be great :). For good You can take away the rest :)
Food was very testy and they have decent Hungarian beer (Czech is better tho :) )

Reviewed May 20, 2018

Yesterday night we celebrated the "nameday" ( hungarian thing ) in this restaurant, and all the waiters were really really nice and we didn't know the closing hour, so we stayed one hour more and the waiters were even so nice not to mention it , to let us enjoy the night with a very hungarian and nice ambient, with hungarian traditional music, good white vines and extremely good plates. I personally tried a plate with four different hungarian fishes and it was more than delicious, big portions meant that only three of us our five could ask for a dessert, with flambée, vanillesauce and so on. Marvellous! I only can recommend it to everyone. From me it is a huge five rating, and I kindly want to say thank you to every worker of this restaurant and we are really sorry for staying one hour more! :)

Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

Been there a few days ago with my doter!
Did like the food and the family atmosphere !
Fairly priced and good food!

Reviewed January 24, 2018

This place serves good food and huge portions. Almost ridiculously large portions. And for a foreigner, its also very good value for your money. I ate a starter, a main dish, and some beer for less than 16€. I had to leave almost all of the potatoes since there was enough meat on the plate for two persons really (at least after having a starter before). English menu available, staff speaks English (at least some of them), attentive staff too. The restaurant is cozy with a good atmosphere. Highly recommended. TAble reservation might be good since this place seems popular. We got a table without reservation but we arrived a bit "offseason and off-day".

Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

We visited with a 10 person family lunch.
Friendly welcome at the entrance, table prepared for us at the right and expected time.
Food is listed in a book, hard to choose as all sounds great.
I will post pictures as the food delivered was looking great.
Taste like at home, highly recommended.