See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 7, 2017

Nice hotel. will need to pay more attention to cleaning of the rooms, elevator and general area.
Personnel of the hotel very helpful, nice and attentive. Great services in reception area. I and my daughter both enjoyed our 2 nights stay in hotel in June 2017.

Room Tip: During check in i have asked for quite room with AC,our rom was changed based on that. Reception staff was very welcoming & helpful
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

They tried to update a piece of memory of the communist period failing. It has neither grace nor transmits the idea of ​​what they wanted to communicate with this transformation. It's like the Michael Jackson of architecture: he tried to reach a personal dream getting lost in an aesthetic limbo.
Believe me or not, I'm really displeased to begin this way because of the kindness of the staff, but I cannot say that prices, customers management and attention for everything that can leave a good remembrance of that place is appropriate for the "superior" level this hotel belongs to. Management and black points like here are more suitable and acceptable for a bed and breakfast. Just think that during the breakfast (Included in the reservation) I asked for mineral water and they offered me to pay(!!!) 270HUF. The day after, being only two (2) slices of cured meat, I asked for something more and they brought me other 2. If you are looking for a soft mattress just sleep on the floor. Unfortunately many examples like these (cleaning, replacement of towels around the room instead in the bathroom,...).
I think that a review like this is necessary to let they understand that a customer who decides to lodge in a superior hotel wants to see adequate services.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed February 1, 2017

I was really satisfied with this hotel - rooms are great and clean, there was no problem with WI-FI or any other service, the staff was friendly and the food was nice. Only thing I didn't like was the location itself, but that is not so relevant comparing to other features.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed July 27, 2016

We stayed at this hotel for a week. The rooms were large which was great as we were a family. The service was good, friendly staff.
However the beds were really hard. The hotel was dirty, poorly cleaned, dust and dirt in the corners, and the rugs on the floor were still covered with hair. The babychair we used in the restaurant was not wiped down between uses so we had to clean it ourselves. There were cockroaches in the restaurant and in the hallways. The breakfast was very simple, a poor choice of food, stale bread and rolls, no juice but some watered out cordial. I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Sikroll
Reviewed May 18, 2016 via mobile

The hotel was lovely, it has an in house restaurant although only open until 11pm but the food was great, really gave me a taste of authentic hungarian cuisine. It also hosts a smoking room since the hotel rooms are non smoking so that was a plus for me personally, the facilities were clean, the pool is small but a nice set up and aesthetically appealing, I would recommend it and it does everything you require at a hotel and offers a range of transportation link close by if you wanted to head into the city center.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business