See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 29, 2014

Never again!
we arrived to stay a week but we spent just a night.
When we've opened the bungalow Carmen's door an heavy stinky smell hit us.
Bungalow isn't been airy for months.
Dirty Furniture 60s, with spiders and cobwebs on the walls. Horrible!!
Usually we spend our holidays by motorbike in a tent... We're not fussy! But this time was really hard.
PS: The day after we reach the north of the lake and we spent one of the best holiday in our life!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank OBO86
Reviewed August 29, 2014 via mobile

This was a fine place to stay- lake Balaton is beautiful and we only needed a place to stay for the night. There is electricity and showers and you can pitch your tent anywhere. However, they blast loud music everywhere all of the time and the food there is expensive and not good. Had I known more about the area I would have biked a little further and found a place to stay closer to town. It seems like a fun place to take a young family though!

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank chachicka22
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Stayed for two nights at 15euro per night incl electricity. It was perfect for pitching. There was huge areas for pitching where ever you wanted and also private pitches at cheaper price. Right on the lake and close to town. It was very quiet in June. Perfect for what it was, a stop over! The shop on site supplied everything from fresh bakery products to camp fires and BBQ. Would definitely come again!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Julie M
Reviewed August 27, 2013

This is my second year spending 3 weeks at this site and I'm quite upset at how badly this place went downhill. Unfortunately Siofok is a bit if a youngster's party town and guess where all those party goers stay? At Aranypart.

So they come back at 2, 3 4 in the morning and continue their parties in their tents, which are now allowed to pitch wherever they want, including amongst the long-term caravan pitches.

Hence it's very, very noisy here. What's worse is management refuses to do much about it despite a rule about it having to be quiet between midnight and 6 AM - there is only 1 security guard on duty overnight and the lady owner tells me "they can't afford" a second security guy to help out.

I will NOT be staying here again. Apart from the noise they have not invested in their bathrooms - poor quality - and there is no investment in the pitches - so nothing green, quite dusty and ants everywhere.

AVOID, unless of course you're a teenager with a tent, in which case you'll love it.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank riaanvs
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I just spent four great days in Aranypart Camping in one of the bungalows. I would honestly recommend this place due to perfect location on the shore of Balaton lake, perfect facilities (e.g. bulgalows are fully equipped - TV, towels, fridge etc) and several restaurants or shops within the area.

I was traveling with group of friends and we were the right target group as place is not very romantic for couples or honeymoon, except the sunset time :-)

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends