All reviews shopping mall top floor old town direct access shower door modern design great hotel swimming pool comfortable bed bratislava city quality hotel public transportation coffee machine nice stay breakfast buffet rooms are clean nice room
Reviewed July 2, 2016

The Lindner Hotel Gallery Centra was a very good surprise for me. Very good the reception, the lobby (it is a boutique hotel) , the room and the breakfast. The location is 1,5 km. far from the city centre so it is possible to go there walking in 20 minutes. I highly suggest it for a short or long stay in Bratislava.
P.S. free and excellent wi-fi.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Janka S, Front Desk Manager at Lindner Hotel Gallery Central, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2016

Dear Mr. Tassi !

Thank you for your great review. Always a pleasing read to receive such great comments and I am sure our staff will be thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay and had a great time with us.
We hope to meet you at the Lindner in the nearest future.
For the best rates, please visit our website or call our reservations direct.
Janka Slosarova
Front Desk Manager

Reviewed July 1, 2016

I use Lindner on regular basis as a business hotel. Rooms are very clean and modern, front desk helpful. Location of hotel is good close to town center.
I appreciate really tasty breakfast. Hotel own parking is benefit.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Janka S, Front Desk Manager at Lindner Hotel Gallery Central, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank your for your great review. We are so happy to hear that you had a good time and found our service excellent. We always do our best to go extra mile for our guests and we will try to keep this for you on each another stay. Hope to see you again very soon in Bratislava. For the best rates, please visit our website or call our reservations direct.
Sincerely, Janka Slosarova Front Desk Manager

Reviewed July 1, 2016

I think that I am regular guest in this hotel. After I tried most of the hotels in Bratislava, finally I decided that this hotel will be mine. I really like place and opportunities around the hotel. Shopping center where you can find restaurants, shops, banks, post office is everything what you need and it is few meters close to you. This hotel have nice and clean rooms with good internet connection, which is for me quite important. It has good television and very good beds. People at reception are very kind and professionals. A lot of times we joked together. Opportunity to go to wellness and quite big pool and very good fitness is I think best when I compare it with other hotels. Lindner hotel has really fantastic view to Bratislava castle and surroundings. I really like it. After one year only one thing I will change here and it is breakfast. The same breakfast with no so much space to move is sometimes annoyingly.

Room tip: Higher floors have better view I think. And the best are these which has view to Bratislava castle.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Janka S, Front Desk Manager at Lindner Hotel Gallery Central, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2016

Dear Tomas !
Thank your for your great review. Really appreciate all your great comments and feedback. It is always rewarding to read such positive review.
Your comments have been noted and will be raised with the relevant departmental managers. However we are continually improving our breakfast and our chef is doing very good job to not put all in the same key I do understand sometimes this might be slight boring for repeaters.
Please ask directly restaurant staff If you have some breakfast request and I am sure they will manage it. Also i do believe we will surprise you soon with some nice upcoming ideas.
We looking forward to see you very soon.
Sincerely, Janka Slosarova,Front Desk Manager

Reviewed June 26, 2016 via mobile

Stayed at the above for the last 3 days...and if like me you want quality, simplicity and courtesy then this hotel ticks all the boxes...from a very warm welcome to locality to extreme comfort...this hotel is both ideal for business and bringing the family.Easy to get to 20 mins from the airport on the local no 61 bus for €1. Compare that to a taxi €25, well business sense to me as well as 'mixing with the locals' Buses are air conditioned to and have electronic tv displays to 'not let you miss the stop' Hotel right on top of The Gallery shopping centre with 4 floors of quality shops and a diversity of eating places as well as the hotel of course. Right outside the hotel is a typical Slovakian bar, local beers and dishes to temp you after 'a day at the office' and ridiculously cheap! The old town is 10 mins ride away on the many trams and buses, not a 'stones throw ' from the front door' and for €0.70, well who needs a taxi? All round a fab hotel for family or the travelling budiness person and very economical for the company budget if you do as above....

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Urbantiger13
Janka S, Front Desk Manager at Lindner Hotel Gallery Central, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2016

Dear Urbantiger13,
What a great feedback ! We really appreciate all your wonderful comments. Happy to hear that you had a good time and found our service excellent. We always do our best to go extra mile for our guests and we appreciate you met all expectations.
I hope you give us the opportunity to welcome you back for another stay with us in the future. For the best rates, please visit our website or call our reservations direct.
Sincerely, Janka Slosarova, Front Desk Manager

Reviewed June 26, 2016

I stayed here last year in 2015 and it seemed brand new. One year later, nothing has changed! The rooms are still in amazing condition & taken care of. The hotel staff is incredibly helpful with city navigation, Bratislava/Slovakia tips, transportation, local specialties, etc.

I came here last year leading a tour group of 30+ and this year with a group of 25. All of them had nothing but praise and no one had a bad experience. Anyone who stays here will not be disappointed! Bratislava isn't the biggest of cities, so I highly doubt there are many hotels with a better cost vs quality ratio!

The hotel is also connected to a very large shopping center for any necessities that may have been left behind and also includes a grocery for you Foodies that like to eat like the locals! Slovakia is known for it's honey, soups, smoked cheeses & meats, wine, and much more. For a local alcohol try Medovina (a type of honey wine/mead). For the sweet tooths try a cake called Marlenka, which is also also made with honey.

PS. The hotel bar on the 13th floor has an amazing view. They also have some local cocktails which are worth a try ;) I would personally recommend the horseradish whiskey sour :) I know you may be thinking that ths is a crazy combo, but it truly was great and a unique cocktail experience I would have never had anywhere else!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Mike R

Dear Mike_n_Dagi_Explore,
Many thanks for your great feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us , especially our gorgeous Outlook Bar & Lounge on 13th with most beautiful view of city you have highlighted. I do hope you give us the opportunity to welcome you and your group back for another stay with us in the future.
For the best rates, please visit our website or call our reservations direct.
Sincerely, Janka Slosarova, Front Desk Manager