“Excellent steaks”
Review of rosto steak house

rosto steak house
Ranked #6 of 248 Restaurants in Kosice
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent steaks, great service, good bear. I was very happy and satisfied yet prices are little bit higher.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

If you are the sort of person that wants egg white omelettes, lactose free lattes or gluten free donuts, then look away now.

Resto is committed to serving slabs of the finest meat. And they do it very well.

The first thing to greet you is a large glass fronted fridge packed full of their dry aging beef. One look and you know dinner is going to be special. The beef gets 50 days!

I was boring and had a burger. But what a burger! Described as 400g on the menu. I would question that, but more than big enough to satisfy. Cooked medium and with expertise. Beautifully tender & full of flavour.

My partner had 270g of ribeye (200g is the smallest you can order). I had instant food envy. Served solo on a board with just a sprinkling of rock salt and a sprinkle of green. The knife slid through the meat as if it were butter. Chargrilled veggies and fries were extra. All perfectly cooked.

We had already spotted a Rosemary Crème Brûlée which we had to have even though it was unnecessary. Absolute perfection.

Add to all that an aperitif, a glass of wine and a beer while looking at the menu, followed by an amazing bottle of a local red made from the Dunaj grape and water. The bill came in at just under €65.

For the quality of produce and the standard of cooking unbelievable.

I'm happy to say that the quality of service matched the quality of the food. That is also considering that this was a wet Tuesday in September when the place was pretty much full. That if nothing else tells you something about it.

Would I go back, absolutely! Would I take a vegan friend. Absolutely not!!! There is a time and a place for everything. And this hit the spot.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Was there with my family, 4 persons. All 3 dishes we shared were great. The atmosphere was also good and the service was good.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Love this place,

smaller menu but of a good quality. Excellent steaks, lovely service, awesome music and beautiful environment.

Love the fact that staff can make adjustments to meals to meet my dietary requirements.

We will be back

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Definitely the best steaks is Kosice, especially their dry aged beef. Prices are fair, but their selection used to be a bit bigger. Nonetheless, there is still enough to choose from.