“Bad service!!! Bad food!!! ”
Review of Rosto Steak House

Rosto Steak House
Ranked #8 of 272 Restaurants in Kosice
Dining options: Reservations
Description: ROSTO is stylish steak house with various type of seating, include summer terrace and saloon. Our team is ready to serve you and contribute to unique experience of your private or business meeting.
Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

We order 2 stakes we ask the waitress to grill them - one medium and one medium well..
After 40 min of waiting (the restaurant wasn’t busy) the steaks arrive two of them was well done after we ask the waitress to make a new one because it wasn’t what we ordered he told us that this is our problem...
I will never recommend this restaurant it’s disgusting!!!!!
And we payed 40€ for this

1  Thank Amir W

Reviewed September 27, 2017

Love the ambience and atmosphere in this restaurant. The table lighting is also unique, go see for yourself rather than me trying to explain it! I tried the sirloin steak here and asked for it to be cooked "well-done", I personally hate to see blood on my food. Sadly, after a couple of slices, it was apparent the steak was cooked to medium-rare. I pulled the waiter over who took it away and re-cooked it. To be fair it still wasn't quite right but I was hungry so I ate it anyway.

Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

This place serves a mean steak. Really really tasty. I ordered the flank because I don't like too much fat and that is exactly what I got. The staff are fantastic. I would definitely go again if I return to Kosice. Which I hope to!

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Excellent steaks, great service, good bear. I was very happy and satisfied yet prices are little bit higher.

Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

If you are the sort of person that wants egg white omelettes, lactose free lattes or gluten free donuts, then look away now.

Resto is committed to serving slabs of the finest meat. And they do it very well.

The first thing to greet you is a large glass fronted fridge packed full of their dry aging beef. One look and you know dinner is going to be special. The beef gets 50 days!

I was boring and had a burger. But what a burger! Described as 400g on the menu. I would question that, but more than big enough to satisfy. Cooked medium and with expertise. Beautifully tender & full of flavour.

My partner had 270g of ribeye (200g is the smallest you can order). I had instant food envy. Served solo on a board with just a sprinkling of rock salt and a sprinkle of green. The knife slid through the meat as if it were butter. Chargrilled veggies and fries were extra. All perfectly cooked.

We had already spotted a Rosemary Crème Brûlée which we had to have even though it was unnecessary. Absolute perfection.

Add to all that an aperitif, a glass of wine and a beer while looking at the menu, followed by an amazing bottle of a local red made from the Dunaj grape and water. The bill came in at just under €65.

For the quality of produce and the standard of cooking unbelievable.

I'm happy to say that the quality of service matched the quality of the food. That is also considering that this was a wet Tuesday in September when the place was pretty much full. That if nothing else tells you something about it.

Would I go back, absolutely! Would I take a vegan friend. Absolutely not!!! There is a time and a place for everything. And this hit the spot.