See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 11, 2016

We had a room with two singles which couldn't be pushed together. The furnishings were very cheap although importantly the room and hotel in general seemed very clean. We arrived close to midnight and were greeted by very friendly staff who spoke great English and helpfully pointed us in the direction of somewhere to eat, the staff in the morning were equally helpful. We walked from the train station which proved to be a little far so maybe a taxi would have been better. Overall I found it slightly pricey when comparing it to other hotels we stayed in Slovakia, the furnishings were quite poor and breakfast really bad but nothing to make us regret staying. Average.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 19, 2016

The Teledom in Kosice gets pretty near to being rated as a hotel from hell! The room was large and generally well appointed, but there was no air conditioning and the room was extremely hot and very noisy with the windows open. The rubber mattress was upside down and the view was a derelict building!

The bathroom was small and showed its communist era beginnings. The shower was over the bath, but there was a non slip mat in the bath. I believe some rooms had a small walk in shower.

Breakfast revealed that some people had air conditioning! That was about all breakfast revealed; the choice was limited and the food poor.

I’d rate it 4½ out of ten and not to be revisited!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 2, 2016 via mobile

It's a very good hotel in Kosice, near the main square and cathedral. Is cheap and they have a very good breakfast. I stayed in a family room with my friends which include 2 rooms, each with 2 beds, a TV and a big bathroom with double shower. It's clear and also it has a safe garage. The bed were very very comfortable, I love them.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 28, 2016

What i love most are two things including the great welcome and helpful attitude from the receptionist and the warm, cozy, peaceful breakfast in the restaurant.All people there are very nice.

I stayed 20 days in this hotel.My room is like a small apartment but without a kitchen. I wish i could have a kitchen .It would be much better if there is more sun light in the bed room and living room.There is no window in the living room, only two small window in the roof of the bed room.Everything is clean and furniture works well.
I recommend this hotel for short stay :)

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed November 12, 2015

Overall I was very happy with my stay at the hotel and all staff was very helpful, friendly and welcoming. Rooms were clean and spacious. The hotel's location was so close to the centre. Breakfast menu was wide and rich.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business