“Great place to meet up with friends.”

CONCEPT Coffee Roasters
Ranked #1 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Piestany
Reviewed October 8, 2017

This place is amazing. The new concept of coffee. Servis the best, the place is cute and coffee, tea and cakes are amazing. Everything I have tasted was very tasty. This place seems popular as many people were comming in and waiting for the place to sit. My next visit of Piestany I have to come here again.

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

My favourite coffee place in Piestany. Friendly staff, great coffee, big variety of sophisticated drinks, amazing raw cakes, perfect place for working with laptop.. Simply love it!

Reviewed March 14, 2017

Nice cosy place, visitors mainly youngsters/students. Friend took me there as for the best coffe in town. I had filtered one..and I liked it. Also cake selection is very fine.
Only dissatvantage - tables beside wall are too close too each other, not much privacy while talking to your partner.

Reviewed September 21, 2016

Our faith in good coffee in Slovakia was restored when we found this place during our stay in Piestany. The store roasts its own beans and offers perfectly executed espresso drinks as part of their daily offerings. The baked goodies, particularly the fruit tarts were to die for! Really well done!

1  Thank CityHopper777
Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

Undoubtedly the best place for all genuine coffee connoisseurs. Friendly atmosphere, delicious handmade cakes and coffee prepared with love and served with a smile is all you need to make your day great :)