“must go!”

Ranked #6 of 52 Restaurants in Piestany
Price range: US$0 - US$17
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

A place to visit for all beer lovers, great variety of craft beer, tasty local cuisine, fantastic staff, great location close to the river. White Night 16^ is my favourite here

LenkaSvetlik, Majiteľ at Slovak craft brewery ZiWELL, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Thanks for your review :) White Night is the youngest member of our beer family and we are happy to hear that he has already found his fans :)

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

I so wanted to like this brewery, a lovely walk along the riverbank to a genuine beer hall at the brewery. I am a fan of German, Polish and Czech beers and enjoy a Zlaty Bazant in Slovakia. Beer is a personal taste but unfortunately the two brewed here that I tried were not to my taste. However, the brewery is worth visiting to sample local food and enjoy the view of the river.

LenkaSvetlik, Majiteľ at Slovak craft brewery ZiWELL, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Thanks for your review! We are sorry to hear you didn't like the ones you tried. We try to have at least 5 beers brewed at all times, for everyone to find his personal best one :) And we are changing our specials quite often, so maybe next time you will find something according to your taste!

Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

Craft brewery. Enjoyed the visit. Best beer selection by far (8 beer styles). Friendly staff, great food...

LenkaSvetlik, Majiteľ at Slovak craft brewery ZiWELL, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2017

Great to hear that you were satisfied :) Hope to see you again! Thanks!

Reviewed October 3, 2017

Very helpful staff. We found the place whilst out walking, and enjoyed a very convenient and enjoyable lunch. Returned again for an evening meal, and were just as impressed again. The burgers are just absolutely unbelievable, and the fries are top notch! I really couldn't comment on their alcohol, since I don't touch it, but my brother seemed to enjoy it! But food-wise - top of my list! :)

LenkaSvetlik, Majiteľ at Slovak craft brewery ZiWELL, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Great to hear such a lovely feedback! Thanks a lot!

Reviewed June 8, 2017

Before I talk about this restaurant, I want to mention that to go there, when sunny, you have to take the cute path along the river, that's a 15min walk from the city but really nice and will definitely increase your hunger and beer appetite.
The restaurant/brewery is big, offers a nice terrace, 7 crafted beers from light to strong, IPE can be found there too. They have a "beer tasting" offer that includes their 7 beers in 0.1cl glasses each.
Beer is good, but typical Slovak food + Slovak beer, that's the best!
I've tried the roasted pork knee as well as their ribs with gravy sauce, and both were fantastic!
If you're looking for a nice surrounding, friendly staff, good food and you like beer then you'll be amazed by this place.
Not to mention that the price were very fair considering the location and the quality of the products.

LenkaSvetlik, Majiteľ at Slovak craft brewery ZiWELL, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2017

Wow :) Thanks a lot for your words! It's great to hear, that you liked our restaurant and beer so much! Hope to see you again!