“Cosy place for glass of wine and tasty food”
Review of Taste Time

Taste Time
Ranked #70 of 287 Restaurants in Kaunas
Price range: US$6 - US$49
Description: Taste Time - exclusive wine & soul-pleasing food. The restaurant's location is in Kaunas old town, so it's very convenient to schedule brunch, an afternoon lunch, meet friends for dinner or simply enjoy the warm and friendly atmosphere of our restaurant as you sip on exceptional wines. We want to bring a different way to how we enjoy and treat our food, and make each meal at Taste Time an occasion and time to be savoured.
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Cosy place with simple and noncommittal atmosphere. Food menu is short and frequently changing, ingredients are fresh and tasty. Not so extensive however rather interesting choices of wines for reasonable price. Me and my wife, we love crispy and dynamic Spanish white wines. There you can taste rather OK verdejo and albarino (if presented) what is fairly rare in Lithuanian restaurants at that time.
Staff is young, friendly and fully engaged with visitors.
Certainly recommend to visit!

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Thats my favorite spot in Kaunas. This restaurant has delicious menu for lunch. It is great restaurant for business lunch or evening dinners or just a good time family & friends.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Average - I'll try to explain why. Usually, when I'm going to these kinds of restaurants I'm expecting something from them. This time restaurant was a perfect average. The atmosphere was nothing special, nothing caught my eye, service was also average, when we ate in evening only two tables were occupied and still we had to wait 15mins for wine. The food was good, but again there was nothing special, don't remember the taste to get honest.

So if you're charging much more than average bar, there's gotta be something special to impress a customer, and I was not impressed.

Place in city center doesn't make you good restaurant and don't give you a privilege to charge people for nothing special.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

It was really nice experience. Food was perfect quality we ate snakcs and hot dish of meat. Snack 's was amazing by taste and big by size! Second hot meal was ecxelent to! I was drinking sparkling wine wich was also perfect. So this place was unexpected good experience.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

Best food quality and taste I had in whole Kaunas city, friendly staff, best wines. Surrounding, taste and smell come all together and creates a special atmosphere. Definitely a place to check!