All reviews train station rooftop bar explained how old town free parking nice hotel shopping mall shower cabin stayed for one night ham perfect location air conditioning city lithuania maintenance taxi
Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

Hmmm...what to say...wasn't bad, but at some point i thought they still tried to catch tjat chicken i ordered. Took almost 1 hour to bake it...hmmm...and the ladies...well aparently young successful person isn't their style :-)

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed May 11, 2018

the location was just across the bus station, whereas the train station is just at the end of the street. however it was not that quiet, perhaps due to the busy road. the food at the roof terrace bar was really nice but a bit pricey.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 16, 2018

Very tasty breakfast and big choice of dishes.Room spacious and clean.Outside was minus 20 degrees, so in the room feels little bit cool, but I asked for heater and room got worm quickly.I recommend the hptel for everyone.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed December 29, 2017

I would like to see ANY hotel in a City in the UK supply a pretty good room for the the price I pay when I have stayed at the Magnus ... I get on the number 29 bus from the airport and within about 40-45 minutes I can step off the bus right outside the Magnus.
The staff have always been polite and helpful ...

Room Tip: Get a room at the back
Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed September 23, 2017

For, Situation is good near railway station and bus terminus. Both easy to negotiate.
Friendly staff, good food and comfortable beds.
Against. Carpet in my bedroom was disgusting. No facility for tea coffee making, they supplied a kettle we bought the rest, T.V only Lithuanian, no Lounge for residents. We stayed for a week and ate in the bar upstairs every night, twice large parties were booked to eat and we had to sit out on the roof with the smokers, not pleasant. The restaurant downstairs is large so why could not that have been used as well.
The hotel management may be satisfied with their clientele, perhaps they don't want English tourists.
We have never been to Lithuania before so perhaps should have done more research, there are plenty of hotels in this price range.

Room Tip: I have said noisy because some nights were, We were on 8 and heard noise from upstairs early mornings, perhaps 6 would be anoption.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends