All reviews old town standard room nice hotel few steps pedestrian street hotel is located yogurt recommend this hotel daniela city sauna minibar cheese church arena bus
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

Arrived at this hotel to find that they had a sign on barrier to the parking saying full altho i could see space i went to ask and the guy at reception said no its full so i and his assitant went to the car park and found space that was all good in the end so next when we return to the room after the concert and need to put on the ac but no remote so i called reception again to ensure and was told its winter you dont need aircon i told him he must bring remote and with a little bit of polite instruction he came with it. I have never had to almost beg for basic Service that is provide.

The room was large but Stand of food and was stuffy the staff dont really care Do Not BOOK THIS HOTEL.

This is my first bad review i have ever wrote

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
BEST BALTIC KAU... K, Manager at Best Baltic Kaunas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Dear James,

Thank you for your time to write a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to express sincere apologizes because of the fact that your stay did not exceeded your expectations. Your feedback is very important to us. We have taken the actions to improve our services. I apologize again for all inconveniences caused. We have failed to deliver your services to the expectations this time. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with an excellent service.

If you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact hotel manager directly at +370 37 321 505 or email hm.k@bestbaltichotels.eu

Reviewed October 9, 2017

I was booked in here for work purposes by others and I would not stay in such a place normally. It is not a bad place per se but a bit dowdy and depressing. The lighting in the room was a bit off and you could hear the loud people on both sides watching tv late and having telephone conversations. Some of the staff seemed not to know they work there, i.e. confused with the concept of having to deal with customers. Others were much better though. The location was quite good, close to Laisves aleja. In sum, I think it can be taken for granted that 'Best Baltic' is only a brand name and not a description as in that case I'd hate to see what the 'worst Baltic' might be. 'Middling Baltic' might be a better name.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear guest b037,

Thank you very much for taking your time and sharing your experience regarding your stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us. I will share your message with our team. We will take the action and will try improve our services regarding your comments. I hope that you will give us a chance to deliver much better services in the future.

Reviewed August 28, 2017

Stayed for a weekend with my husband and our dog. Stuff was very friendly to the dog and the room was clean. But something was stinking in the minibar. Also for 90 eur and 4 stars the bathroom could be better. The parking spot is right behind the hotel, it is small, but I pre-booked a place and got it. There was some strange noise in the ventilation.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Anna V
BEST BALTIC KAU... K, Manager at Best Baltic Kaunas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2017

Dear Anna,
Thank you very much for taking time to write a review. I am glad to hear that you liked our staff. Your review means a lot to us. Moreover, we will work in improving our services. I hope that your next visit to Kaunas is in near future and I will see you back in our hotel.

Reviewed August 25, 2017

I really did enjoy a swimming pool, as it was empty in a morning. and sauna was hot allready. Would apprieciate to use sauna also in the evening, but its open only in the morning time. Stuff was nice, let to keep car in parking lot a bit longer next day.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Giedrius,

Thank you very much for a very positive review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Your review is very important to us, I will share your message with our staff. I hope to see you back in our hotel in near future.

Reviewed August 6, 2017

Hotel is located less than 100m from pedestrian street Laisvės al, where you can find plenty of shops, restaurants and cafes. Old town and its sights are maybe 1km away. Close by are for example Church of St. Michael the Archangel, Žaliakalnio funikular and Christ's Resurrection Church which offers great view over the city. You can take bus 29 from the airport and bus stop in the city is about 400m away on arrival and upon departure 200, note different streets.
Staff welcomed warmly and spoke decent English. Our standard room was on top floor towards the street and windows blocked street noise well. Absolutely best thing in the room was that air-condition was quiet on lowest fan, but enough to keep room cool when outside +30. Bed was firm, which categorise comfortable. Room had also a minibar, I am not sure about pricing. Handicap in the room was, just like nowadays in hotels, that there was not enough power sockets to charge equipment, additionally when you leave the room, all power is turned off. I totally understand that this saves energy, as lights are turned off.
Bathroom was clean and offered standard amenities like shower gel, shampoo and soap. There was also hair-dryer.
Breakfast was plenty enough to keep us running well long into afternoon. There are hot components like eggs in different formats, bacon and sausages. Cold options have cheese, yogurt, cereal etc. Fruits like pear and pineapple are from can, but ok. Hot tea and coffee are available like juice from concentrate.
I would recommend this hotel, it offers good price quality in own category.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
BEST BALTIC KAU... K, Manager at Best Baltic Kaunas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Dear mWrite,

First of all, I want to thank you for such an informative and positive review. Your feedback is very important to us. We will do our best to make our guests happy. I hope to have a chance welcoming you back in Kaunas.