“Beautiful time”
Review of Ingredientai

Ingredientai
Ranked #49 of 178 Restaurants in Klaipeda
Price range: US$7 - US$16
Description: Ingredientai restaurant has been located in the city centre, by the square of Herkus Mantas monument. The chef of the restaurant Aurimas Labanauskas pays great attention to possible realisations of the ingredients chosen as well as selects the most beneficial textures for them to be revealed. Ingredients used in the restaurant are chosen in consideration of seasonality and local supply without forgetting about other regions. Time and temperature are those two concepts that provide the best definition of chef’s attitude towards the food served with easily identified ingredients but not their textures. Work hours of the restaurant have been adjusted to the rhythm of the city. It is opened from Tuesdays to Saturdays. The lunch is served from 11:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. After the lunch time we offer to choose dishes from the evening menu. Ingredientai restaurant is the place with worthy life ingredients to be added to one’s own resources.
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

Great food, creative and delicious. The place is a bit on side of old city,but worth to come. Excellent service!

Reviewed June 5, 2018

I've visited the place for several times, so here is my "comprehensive" review using only kewords: Tasty; Stylish; Calm.
My review is 5 points out of five.

Reviewed April 19, 2018

Took a lunch recently in mhos restaurant , quite nice food, very fresh with some new influence , For sure can recumbent this restaurant , wine cart is good as well , Price is moderate , Lunch around 20 euro for 2 persons

Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

Well where to start..
The place by itself was recommended to me by someone. As they opened the doors recently and getting popular?..
So, on my holidays I have decided to try it out.
First of all I could mention that you can not even see the place from the main street. Not great thing if you want to attract more guests. At least I think.
When we got inside there was just one other couple sitting there. Can’t blame as it was mid January but still Saturday evening..
There was just one member of the staff but somehow we didn’t hear: good evening or how are you today?.. We just picked our seats and sat down. Received menus, but no recommendations I am afraid. As I was with my son I asked if they could make something for 4 years boy as the menu they have is not very child friendly. Could add that I didn’t mind to pay for it more.. but the answer was : No we don’t do children menu. The waiter wasn’t willing to go extra mile at all. Then I asked for lemonade for my son and I asked if he could get a straw. Answer: no we don’t have straws. That’s ok considering that some of the places protecting environment and that’s why they don’t have it. But just an answer made me a bit disappointed.
Moving forward, we ordered main courses. I had duck and my friend had lamb if I remember correctly. Have to mention that both of us were heavily pregnant. Waiter asked us how we want it to be done, we said just well done and smiled as we thought it’s common sense to know that pregnant women can’t eat raw food. Anyways, we received mains - meat was pink... definitely not well done.. Fine didn’t say anything as there was no check up on food.. No step of service?
Asked for de coffee , but answer was again NO. No table water offered even the glasses were on the table and were not taken during all time.
Dessert - apple tartar nice but filling.
I did read reviews about the toilet. But you know what? I could not even find the doors as there was no sign on it! One toilet for the whole place, nothing really fancy. In my opinion waste of space.
Last thing, asked for bill. Waiter brought it to us and left card machine on the table to help ourselves. Was interesting, anyways took my receipt and left his one on the table.
When we were leaving , didn’t hear goodbye or thank you. Nothing.
Overall would say food 3 stars. Service 2 stars out of 5. Vibe 1/5.
Would i recommend? No.
They really need to think about customer service, otherwise they won’t succeed.

Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

We went to this restaurant upon recommendation from friends. Very simple but comfortable chairs and slightly to high tables, probably to send a message to the customer that the food is the important thing. The bathroom was surprisingly nice.

The service was less than good. The guy asked if I wanted water to my very nice Malbec, but forgot to serve it for about 25min. No sense of welcome, no soul. Stiff unsmiling faces.

The food: Extremely nice to look at. The chef did put his soul into a kind of modern piece of art which was like an edible picture of harmonic items. Unfortunately there was no more soul left and consequently no taste. The food was of good quality and well cooked. But no heart. No soul. No passion.

With just a little bit of love of tastes this would be an amazing place. But now it has a very good visual effect, no soul and cool toilet.

We hope the taste, good service salt and pepper on the table and a little bit of passion will come. Then it will be one of the best places in town. 3 points of 5 for the look of the food and the Malbec. Otherwise it would have been 1 point for service and and 2 for the taste.

So close to be amazing and so sad it is not.