“Nice restaurant, delicious food ”
Review of Stora Antis

Stora Antis
Ranked #1 of 175 Restaurants in Klaipeda
Price range: US$14 - US$46
Cuisines: Eastern European
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The restaurant serves traditional Lithuanian and Eastern European cuisines. In the Stora Antis dined ELO,Eath,Wind&Fire,Mireille Mathieu,Toto Cutugno,Smokie,Tower of Power,Eric Marienthal(Chick Corea Elektric Band),Incognito,Mezzoforte,Candy Dulfer and almost all the stars of Lithuanian music,theater and cinema.
Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

It was nice atmosphere with friendly staff. Food was very delicious. I will definitely visit this place,travelling to Klaipeda next time

Reviewed December 12, 2017 via mobile

Food was fresh and delicious. But.. owner was acting terrible. First he was too much, he was standing all the time next to waiter and over controlling her. Waiter girl was very nice and polite, but he humiliated her. It was very sad to watch how she was walking around with tears in her eyes.

5  Thank Ieva T
Vytas S, Владелец at Stora Antis, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2017

Dear Guest!

First of all, I am really sorry about this experience. I had informed you before your order that a young and inexperienced waitress would take your order and apologized for it in advance. You seemed to have no problem with it.

I understand that you have a complaint about my methods of training. I am always open to constructive criticism.

I have, however, experience in training staff for almost 20 years now. Our staff members also have no difficulties working abroad – UK, Ireland, Norway, Sweden or the Netherlands - after gaining experience in our restaurant. I would also like to point out that the girl has improved a lot over a very short period of time and now works at a very professional level.

Once again, we apologize for your experience and we are thankful for your feedback. We will make sure this does not happen in the future.

Kind regards,

Vytas, owner.

Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

Restaurant I can recommend. My first visit in Klaipeda. Lovely food. Good service! Nice and calm atmosphere. Small restaurant in the center. To my surprise they did not have Pepsi max or cola zero, but that was great, they served me a homemade soda instead, and it was delicious. This is a restaurant visit I will remember.

1  Thank Roger Jørgensen K
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

We visited restaurant in saturday evening together with our children (15 and 2 years old). That was very nice experience. We got seated and entertained with interesting storries by owner - nice old man. He told us that this is family business and his wife is one of chiefs. We ordered catch of the day, beef steak, chicken with plums and soljanka soup for our small daughter. Food was excellent. Everything tasted perfectly and felt that it was cooked with love. I think my chicken was the most beautifuly served food thay I ewer had. Seriously. And for all that with 2 beers, water, lemonade and coffe we paid less than 64€. Unbelievable! If wisiting Klaipeda, deffinetelt wisit Stora Antis!

1  Thank Simona Ģ
Reviewed September 15, 2017

So far I have not encountered so delicious food and friendly service in Lithuania as I have here. The owner also played some very old Finnish songs from tape(?) or CD and tokk good care of us. Looking forward to my next trip to Klaipeda next week!