“average ”

Jing Bin Lou
Ranked #75 of 168 Restaurants in Klaipeda
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

We ordered five dishes including pork, chicken, duck and vegetables. Fried small spring rolls and cherry chicken were the best. Other dishes were just average.

One of the waitresses were very cool and unfriendly, almost a bit rude, but we found later that this was the general attitude of the Baltic people, cool and unsmiling.

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

We stopped in Klaipeda before driving onto the car ferry to the Curonian Spit. When we chanced upon this restaurant, we decided to try it as we were craving Chinese food (having been traveling for a week).

We ordered "safe" dishes like sweet and sour fish, egg fried rice and stir fried rabbit. The staff spoke English. The food was above average given we are in the Baltics. It satisfied our craving. Very good value for money and food came very fast. Will recommend.

Reviewed May 20, 2017

Maybe it was such a wrong day. Or wrong cook.
My friends and myself decided to have chinese food for lunch so we came to Jing Bin Lou in Klaipeda. I have been here many times and knew this place but never wrote any reviews .
We took sits outside and orded appetizer to share, three soups and 3 main courses to share. We were still eating appetizer when waitress brought soups for our surprise. It was unpleasant because soups getting cold so I asked waitress to tell the cook to make a pause. But she answered that cook is preparing already and brought main courses at time we were still eating soups unfortunatelly.
So it was a lesson for us: if you decided have lunch at Jing Bin Lou, eat quickly or be ready for buffet style. If you'll decide to go there just be in mind.

Reviewed April 27, 2017 via mobile

I'm a big fan of Chinese and Asian cuisines overall so finding a great Chinese place to eat in my town is a must for me. I wouldn't necessarily call this place a "Chinese restaurant" since it barely has any traditional Chinese food. However, there are hardly any real and authentic Asian restaurants in Lithuania so I would call this food "Lithuanian with an Asian twist". The food is quite good, the portion sizes are big and it's very affordable. I had the eggplant which was the special of the day. It was delicious and amazingly cheap! I would definitely come back again!

Reviewed February 20, 2017

Some reviews have said that it was the worst Asian they'd tasted. Duh...go to Asia for Asian food. This was a good local twist on the Asian style. I had duck, rabbit, and tempura vegetables. Very good over all.