“The best place ever!!!”
Review of Vaniles Namai

Vaniles Namai
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Klaipeda
Reviewed February 1, 2018 via mobile

This is my favorite place ever to buy all kind of desserts and cakes. I live abroad but whenever I come back to Klaipeda, Vaniles Namai is the first thing I am dreaming about. The quality and variety of cakes is just unbelievable!!! My favorite one is caramel and chocolate mousse cake. I highly recommend to go there, you will get the sweetest orgasm!

Reviewed January 31, 2018 via mobile

I would like to strongly recommed this place for everybody!The taste of these desserts are just insane! Interior-cozy, stuff-friendly! If you still haven’t been there- so,what are you waiting for?:)

Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

Vaniles Namai. Romantic cafe in Klaipeda. Once you are there, you are not in this world anymore. You want to taste everything - coffee, macarons, meringues, french mousse desserts... And you love everything you try! Wish you success!

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

The kind of awful customer experience which makes completely forget the food no matter how good it can be.
Had to plan a quick business meeting in Klaipeda, that sounded a good place to eat a pastry with a tea around business talk. 2 of us arrived before and ordered, we arrived and started our talk waiting the others to order. I have just never experienced that but the waitress came to tell us we needed to order directly if we wanted to stay. Really have no idea what she smoked or from what planet she comes but she is clearly the perfect example to show how NOT to behave in any customers service training . She made that I remember that place as the worst I ve been during this stay in Lithuania.

3  Thank invilnius
Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

Visited with my wife for a coffee and to try some cake. I had a honey gateux and the wife as always opted for a pistachio cake. Both tasted amazing and coffee was good too. Reasonably priced for a fancy cake shop.