“Super food in a great place”
Review of Bistro Temperatura - CLOSED

Bistro Temperatura
Price range: US$2 - US$35
Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

Place was recommended by a friend, did not expect much. BUT! It was a perfect place for dining with friends (maybe Cava also helped :)). Starters - super, second plate - both duck and fish were great, desserts - avocado cheese cake, wow, smth unexpected, still great. Not to forget outstanding service! Five stars. !!

Reviewed July 13, 2017

The change of owners ruined everything that was exceptional:exclusive and melt in the mouth food ,prepared at low temperature,became unrecognizable.
It has become ordinary grilled food.
The squid was very fatty and rigid.The vegetables -also soaked in overheated oil.
The dessert-carrot pie-too much sweet.
For the sake of the truth need to say, that the chocolate pie with strawberries was perfect.
Finally,I would not recommend this bistro.

Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

I had a dinner with some friends in this restaurant and we were really impressed by the food and service quality. We had 3 course dinner, we tried different kind of fish and duck breast and had creme brulle for a dessert. It all tasted fantastic and the meal was really nicely presented. Also, the girl who served us recommended some great wome to accompany our meal and was very attentive. I'm so happy there is such an amazing restaurant in Klaipeda!

Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

I visited Temperatura with colleagues and was highly impressed by the meal. There were a few choices for each course which the waitress explained to us in English. The duck I had for my main was the best duck I have ever had, and my other colleagues were equally impressed by their choices! The menu is limited- so if you're a fussy eater you might find it difficult, but rest assured everything tastes fantastic!

Reviewed January 1, 2017 via mobile

Went to this restaurant with family fot a lunch. Had really warm welcome and very friendly waitress. First of all we got home baked bread with tasty butter. The home made bread was really fresh and delicious. My main - calamari, was really cooked well. It was really soft and tasty, as it came with zuchinni, but I just missed some side like small baby potatoes, I think it would come along together really good. For a dessert I had chocolate brownie with fruits, it was really soft and delicious! In the end of the visit we were really happy with the food!