All reviews guinness bar cathedral square great location old town cosy bar quiet street lovely little hotel attic room large shower small hotel beds were very comfortable the main street on foot buffet breakfast double bed main attractions nice room
Reviewed August 31, 2018

I arrived at Hotel Tilto yesterday, at the end of a cycling tour and the hotel booked by the cycling company. Wanting to spend time exploring Vilnius I booked for the three following nights. On the first night I had to ask twice to have the air conditioning in the room turned on as being on the busy road it was too noisy to have the window open. After dinner the room key didn't work, not my husbands. Issued new keys but they didn't work the following day when we returned at 3.45 to find the room still not cleaned. I have never written a negative report before, but this needs to be shared.

Room Tip: Chose a different hotel
Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ausirossie
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Quiet family run hotel. Receptionist was friendly and knowledgeable. We arrived early, parked in the car park and went into the old town for the afternoon. We spent 2 nights at Tilto and was glad of the aircon and the comfy bed. There was seating in the room, the bathroom had dressing gowns and plenty of body wash and shampoo. Tea & coffee available in the room was a nice touch. There was a little noise from the lift at night and first thing in the morning when people went to breakfast

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cathnsteve
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for one night with my daughter. The location was perfect. Our room was small but modern and clean. Beds were very comfortable. The shampoo and soap were enough for three showers. The breakfast was delicious and varied, with a lot of protein options including eggs, pate and salty herring. Bread was fresh, etc. Front desk staff stored our bags and allowed my daughter to check in before I got there which we were able to coordinate over email from the US in English. Easy walk to many sights and restaurants in town. No complaints at all. Would stay again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank kirstn1
Reviewed July 7, 2018

If you want a way to save money on a room, Hotel Tilto is for you. The beds were comfortable. But the amenities were lacking. The very small packets of shampoo and shower gel were useless. And no wash cloths. So we went and bought our own body wash and wash cloths. The breakfast buffet was ok. But when the coffee was near the end, they didn't make a new pot.

The elevator is very modern. It's a highlight of the hotel. The rest of the hotel could use some paint, especially the 3rd floor rooms where it was very easy to hit your head on the slanted roof. The loft area required literally climbing into bed. but again, if you want to save money, it was safe and in a nice location, across from the Cathedral Square and adjacent to Old Town.

Regarding windows...the third floor had the windows in the roof, so all you see were the trees. Good news, even when raining it didn't come in the main part of the room. However, the people up in the loft did get sprinkles.

Room Tip: If you want a window, ask for the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 22, 2018

Great location only a few minutes from the Cathedral and an easy walk to many of the sights we wanted to visit. Room had a safe which is always a bonus. Lady at reception couldn't have been more helpful. Good breakfast. Good value for money.
Air con wasn't great but it was a quiet street so we opened the windows which I prefer anyway. Didn't mention this to staff as we were only there 2 nights

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends