All reviewsthe executive loungediamond memberlounge accesscasino attachedold townone bedroom suitegreat hotelfloor to ceiling windowsmain restaurantsauna and steam roomindoor poolupgraded to a suiterooms are largemodern hotelan upgradespecial thanksgreat spa
Reviewed July 17, 2018

This is a brand new hotel, approximately 20 minute walk from Tallinn old town (easy walk, particularly in summer). The building is very nicely decorated and my room was fantastic. It had a nice view of the town, spacious, clean and with everything you need for business or leisure. Very comfortable bed, well appointed bathroom. The gym is also very nice and the breakfast is excellent. The staff are friendly and accommodating, although I had some minor issues of miscommunication about a reservation for the bar. It was promptly sorted, however. The only let down was the hair salon, which was not of the quality that I would have expected for this kind of establishment. These are minor issues, however, I would certainly recommend this hotel to anybody.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Maria M
Martin L, Duty Manager at Hilton Tallinn Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for being our guests at the Hilton Tallinn Park hotel and for taking the time to review our property!

I am pleased to read, that you had a overall positive experience with us and remained mostly pleased with our services and facilities. Your kind comments about the hotel building, your guest room and the gym are much appreciated!

I am sorry to hear about your experience at the hair salon. The salon is a tenant in our building and not officially part of Hilton.

Thank you for your valuable patronage and I look forward to your next stay in our property!

Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is wonderful! Very modern. Great view of the beautiful little park. Bit of a walk to Old Town, but fun to explore the area. Found two good little restaurants nearby. Breakfast was amazing with an incredible selection of foods! Another great experience!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Lovestotravel_8

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Tallinn Park hotel for your accommodation in Tallinn and for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor!

I am pleased to read, that overall you enjoyed your stay with us and remained satisfied with our services and facilities. We appreciate your positive comments about our property's modern design and amazing breakfast buffet!

Thank you for your valuable patronage and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Situated 1km from the edge of the Old Town. It is an awkward walk with many streets dug up en route. A tram is maybe easier, a stop 150m away going to the Old Town, and costing €2 each way. We walked, pleasant enough, in part through a small park just opposite the hotel.
The hotel bedroom were large, with comfortable bed, settee plus desk area if needed. Bathroom was innovative, the door swinging round and doubling as the WC door. Shower and bath were present, and decor was fresh and modern.
The breakfast area cum dining room was nicely laid out, large, and provided excellent eclectic fare from all over the world, including freshly made coffee and tea.
The downstairs lobby was also large, with comfortable seating, and also a small bar area, which also served cakes and savouries. Two large televisions were mercifully silent, but showed live sports on the Estonian Sports channel.
Staff were most helpful, including sorting out a transportation issue.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Martin L, Duty Manager at Hilton Tallinn Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2018

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to read, that you had a positive experience with us and remained pleased with our services and facilities. Your positive comments about functional guest room, rich breakfast buffet and helpful team members are much appreciated!

Reviewed July 11, 2018

We celebrated my husband's birthday. I arrived a day before my husband that had one more match to watch before joining me directly from the World cup. The receptionist was extremely nice, offering me a room though I arrived early in the morning. The hotel is designed perfectly, rooms are new and clean, no bad comment about any of the facilities. It's located in a reasonable distance from the old city (about 15-20 minutes walk). The only thing I would less recommend is breakfast which can be added for 17 euros (I think it's quite a lot), but is quite standard I must say, nothing special...
To sum it up, If you're traveling to Tallinn- that's the best hotel there! Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Garden view is definitely recommended
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Tallinn Park hotel for celebrating your special occasion and for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor!

I am pleased to read, that overall you enjoyed your stay with us and remained mostly satisfied with our services and facilities. We appreciate your kind comments about our property's exceptional design and friendly service.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

This was by far my favorite Hilton stay. The suite was gorgeous with views of the sea and the staff continually went above and beyond.
A concierge helped me book our ferry tickets and even got us a discount code.
The executive lounge was worth the splurge as it was relaxing and had a good view.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to read, that you had a positive experience with us and remained pleased with our services and facilities. We appreciate you for considering your stay with us to be your favourite Hilton stay! Your kind comments about our service are much appreciated!