“Hidden but delicious ”

SUSHI TOP
Ranked #475 of 1,151 Restaurants in Tallinn
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

Me and my friend wanted to try some sushi we have't eaten before. And according to Google search we chose Sushi Top which was pretty tricky to find at first. However, as we got there we were fully amused by the rich selection of sushi. They all seemed super tasty and so they were. Prices are very friendly and service is nice. It was the best sushi we have ever tried - very smooth and pleasant taste! The only little minus is the location - just in the center of gym or smth like that. So no view to enjoy the town though the inner decor is cool. Thank you! We' ll definitely consider to return back !

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed February 3, 2017 via mobile

Not big sushi restaurant in Tallinn's downtown. Sushi were ok, but expensive. Very cheap menu card. Very average restaurant. We aren't planning to visit it again.

Date of visit: February 2017
1  Thank Scorik
Reviewed October 2, 2016

Love rolls and sushi, and this is the place where you can buy on of the best sushi in Tallinn. I still don't now what's the best - Silk Sushi or Top. But Top is cheaper - it wins))
It always extremely tasty, great green tea, great service and convenient location near City Centre.

One minus - it has fitness club nearby and you can see training people through the fabric instead the walls))
And I don't like their cappuccino. But that's all. I come there for great sushi, not for coffee))

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed May 31, 2016 via mobile

I stopped by a bit early (1130) for lunch. Service was excellent and the sushi was very good. I ordered Set 1 and the Black Sea roll. I really enjoyed it. Good portions and flavor.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed March 3, 2016

If the reach taste of sushi is something you are looking for - this place beats all the sushi restaurants in whole Tallinn.
Since the place is relatively small it guarantees the personal approach to each customer. Good for small parties, family dinners or lunch/business meetings.
Like!