“Highly recommended”

Cuisines: European, French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Very delicious food and good service. Waitress even splitted price of the wine bottle to each separate invoice in our group.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Very nice restaurant. Quality food and service. Andre, the waiter, was very kind. He helped with all our requirements.

Very cool!

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

My friends and me planned to go to Tallin because an important football event and the next day visiting the old town we decided to go to ate in a nice restaurant from there. It was not first choice, but I was very happy to go there.
Service 10, mentioning ANDRE very helpful and attentive waiter 11 from 10, good recommendations. Food fantastic, better than expected. In case I visit the city again I will be back 100% sure.

Reviewed August 22, 2018

Visited twice during our 2-week trip and standards of food, service, quality etc...are excellent (just as they were 5 years ago when we first discovered it) !
This is always a good sign and would definitely recommend it and return when we next visit Tallinn.

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

Had lunch here with some friends. The restaurant is situated at a calm location just outside the walls of the old town. The staff was very nice and accommodating, and the food is truly excellent. I would recommend this place!

It might also be worth mentioning that one of my friends is vegetarian, and he absolutely loved the vegetarian dishes that the restaurant had on offer.