“Good food?”

Ranked #21 of 1,165 Restaurants in Tallinn
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Cuisines: European, Russian, Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: KOLM SIBULAT (Three onions) - who are we actually? The idea to establish a second restaurant came from our two head chefs. They are true artists at their heart. Our first restaurant Moon has a very distinctive style of cooking and this sets too strict limits to the two creative souls in the kitchen. Many of the fascinating in style raw ingredients and new ideas are not suitable for the use in Russian cooking. This restricts their culinary horizons. Even a very patient and detailed artist gets bored while painting the sea every single day... So the guys came up with the Three Onions concept. Our menu incorporates Middle-Eastern, Mediterranean, Georgian and even Korean cooking. It is really hard to determine our style, we sometimes laugh at ourselves and call it fusion-confusion.
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

Great service (waiters were very nice), good food (delicious and tasty). Although little bit expensive.

Date of visit: September 2018
Svetlana J, Public Relations Manager at Kolm Sibulat, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2018

Dear Mikk!
Thank you for your feedback. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed September 22, 2018

To be honest, I did not have high expectations prior to going there - I checked out the menu and it seemed "your average Joe's" type of a place to eat out but everything changed when I entered the place and tasted the food.
The place does have its unique and interesting atmosphere - on one had, it looked as if you entered a neat-looking and well-lit sauna, on the other hand, it felt like a place where you would not mind spending an evening drinking fine wine with your loved one or have a business lunch/dinner.
I went out with my friends and the service was on point - quite hospitable, friendly, chatty and could comfortably recommend the dish that fit your liking. I ordered king prawns with rice and my taste buds finally sprang back to life. I have not had food in Tallinn that actually "tasted" for quite some time and I am happy that Kolm Sibulat made me feel alive again. All this was followed by a complimentary "home-made" bread of which I could not get enough, so I asked for an extra portion (so good it was!).
I'd have to leave the value to be 4 out of 5 as the place could easily drop prices by a few Euros (since it's not in the Old Town or close to it) but by Jove was the food great there! I do believe that visiting the place occasionally would be something that I would be willing to do and taste other amazing dishes the places services. Surely, it's a place worth visiting!

Date of visit: September 2018

Dear Tim!
Thank you for taking time and writing your review. We are glad that tasty food and attentive staff changed your prior opinion about us. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

I go here each time I am in town. “Kolm sibulat” can offer one of the best foody experiences in Tallinn for a reasonable price. The services is excellent. Väga tublid olete!

Date of visit: June 2018

Dear writer!
Thank you very much for your kind words!
See you soon!

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

They serve the best carpaccio I’ve ever tried. I keep going back for it whenever I can and I’ve never been disappointed. Also, the noodle soups are very tasty and the service always very good. Highly recommend to anyone looking for enjoyable food experience in Tallinn

Date of visit: June 2018

Dear Kadri!
We appreciate your kind words about the food and attentive staff! Thank you very much for continuously visiting us and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Dinner for 2; very nice atmosphere. Very tasty food with nice serving. visited x3 times all times good experience. I will recommend to my friend this place therefore recommend TripAdvisor member as well.

Date of visit: January 2018

Dear Mark!
Thank you for your kind words! It is our pleasure that you enjoyed dinner at our restaurant. Also thank you for recommending us!