All reviews walking distance from the airport shopping centre after midnight nice hotel place to stay five minute walk hotel restaurant old town breakfast room estonia taxi supermarket proximity sauna
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

A really serviceminded lobby.
But I certainly agree with the others.
The restaurant: I just walked out of it, cause I felt like I disturbed them all. Please shape up, according to this. (Hopefully I will get a reply regarding the email I sent)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

Arrived on a very sunny day and was given a room facing the fountain. Unbearably hot, left the air conditioning running. Upon my return I found the room just as hot as when I left it. Spoke to receptionist, he apologised and said nothing he could do as all other rooms were full but he was aware of the problem!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Dave M
Reviewed April 10, 2018

I've stayed in this hotel twice. The rooms have always been clean, of decent size and in average shape. However, both trips have been brought down by circumstances that may just be unlucky but haven't been helped by their service team. The first trip upon check-in they could not give me a key to my room immediately as the system was being re-booted. This was fine, but then I had to wait 20 minutes to be taken to my room by a member of staff, and just randomly come back down at some point in hopes a key would be ready. My expectation of great service would be that they deliver a key to the correct rooms or at the very least call the guests to let them know they are available when they have the opportunity to pick them up. Unfortunately, my room also smelled like sewage gas, I mentioned it to the reception, but they said there was nothing they could do. I figured it was just luck of the draw and that they might just be full. For the second trip, I managed to check in without any hitch. But when I got to my room, it was quite warm. The first night I made it work but was not comfortable. When I returned the next day after work, it was unbearably hot, I turned on the air conditioner again, hoping it would work and was just unlucky last time, hope. So, I called reception, but along with a broken AC I also had a broken phone. I went to reception to alert them of both issues, but as I had only one night left on my stay, they couldn't do anything about it. At this point, they obviously don't want my business going forward, as they aren't willing to swap my room regardless of how uncomfortable I am as a guest. It looks like I won't be coming back, which is a shame as it is a great location for me, but it's not enough to keep me around.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed March 3, 2018

Just a easy night in Tallinn because, had a early Flight from the airport.
Location just 5 min walk away from the airport the hotel has a great location.
Rooms very komfortable, and quite,
Internet strong, and number of tv channels is great.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed February 27, 2018

This is a budget hotel within walking distance to the airport. The ‘walking distance’ is about the only positive for the hotel. Outside of that the beds are terrible to sleep on (very thin mattresses), only one small pillow per bed, and the advertised ‘cocktail bar’ (as per the description in the hotel brochure in the room) does NOT serve cocktails, only beer, shots of hard liquor and a gin and tonic. I asked the bartender what was going on and was told that someone had complained about a poorly made cocktail and had refused to pay and as such no more cocktails were being served. Next time we will stay downtown as it is a short cab ride to the airport (around 10 euros) and the hotel selection and service there is much better.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple