1,047 results
All reviews pool bar cigar bar old town nice hotel sauna area ferry terminal hotel is located finnish sauna choose this hotel breakfast buffet deluxe room visiting tallinn pools harbour tiles minus
Reviewed July 8, 2018

I am staying at the companion Tallink Express and took advantage of the special rate for guests. What a beautiful spa- water wonderworld with many types of saunas and steam rooms and large pools and jacuzzis. I only with they had a jacuzzi with hotter water. This is a great place for families.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Hugh B
Illi O, General Manager at Tallink Spa & Conference Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2018

Dear Hugh B!
Thank you for your review!
We are happy to read that you had a good and relaxing visit in our varied spa!
Welcome back!

Reviewed July 6, 2018

During the first night of sleeping at this hotel, I was woken up at 1 am when a strange man LOCKED HIMSELF into my room. Staying alone as a female guest, imagine the anxiety I felt.
Luckily the man had good intension and we discovered that the reception had given the man my room when he checked in. That’s why his keycard could unlock the door.
The next morning, I complained about the incident at the reception, but the staff seemed to NOT CARE about this huge mistake and all they did was mumbling a hesitant somewhat grumpy apology.
This is a hotel that has no clue what they’re doing. I will never stay at this hotel again nor recommend it to female guests traveling alone.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank MikkelsenJuly2014

Dear guest!
We are sorry to read about your experience. I can assure you that this was unfortunate coincidence - a human mistake.
We sincerely apologize for this mistake that reception stuff made.
I can assure that we take the security of our guests very seriously!

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

We had fun staying in this hotel with kids. The family room was spacious and clean. Kids loved having a constant access to the pool area. Some people have commented on the pool being cold: the main pools are pool temperature (28), while jacuzzis are ~30-32. This is comfortable enough for swimming and fooling around so we don't have complaints, but I can see how if you expect jacuzzi temperatures everywhere you will be surprised.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2018

We usually stay at the Tallink City Hotel (which we like a lot) during our Tallinn trips, but decided to take the Spa hotel this time
We stayed for 3 nights in their French Suite.
Whilst the room was spacious and ok at arrival we ended up facing a few issues.
2 adults and a 14 year old son had enough space to live comfortabely, but the spare bed we got was already broken.
Our son ended up having his mattress on the floor with the useless spare bed now just taking up space.

We had a few drinks from our minbar at arrival.
The minibar was never refilled, neither were the empty cans / bottles taken away By the cleaner.

Breakfast was overcrowded due to the fact that the restaurant simply is too small for the hotel during high season or when the hotel is full, like it was now.

For the spa the receptionist asks you to bring your own towel from the room, which isn't informed or said anywhere in the information provided in the room.

I do still recommend this hotel for bothe adults and children, but do not expect a tru 4 star hotel / service 3 stars is closer to the truth.
You probably have a better stay and experience if the hotel isn't full during your stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

I was in Tallinn for a few days while attending a conference. All of the delegates were put up in the hotel and everyone seemed to enjoy it.

When I arrived, it turned out that my work hadn't sorted out my room but the staff were friendly and understanding. They arranged a room very quickly.

When I got into the room, I was pleasantly surprised. This was no monolithic, Soviet building. The room was modern large enough - it even had a small balcony to get a breath of air. It was tidy and the shower / toilet was nice too. The only issue I would have is the lack of a kettle or iron.

Despite being a buffet, the food was always good. Seemed to be fresh and hot all the time.

At the end of the day, the spa looked good and the hotel was only a five minute walk into the old town of Tallinn itself.

I would definitely recommend this as a hotel if you want to stay in Tallinn.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business