“Perfect”

Cuisines: European, Scandinavian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2018

It was one of the highlights of my holidays.
Excellent staff, made sure to take care of me and keep me some company since I was alone. Fast and good service, the food is fresh, interesting and really tasty + good size portions.
Their homemade bread and butter is to die for!
I can't recommend it enough!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,513)

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our dinner at Pegasus. The food was great (& the bread!). The service was excellent, our waitor Jarl was really pleasant and considerate.

1  Thank larissav111
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Simple rule - if the restaurant is too packed so that you cannot serve the customers well enough do not take so many customers. I have been here before and really liked the place. Unfortunately the level of service is not so great anymore. In the beginning we had to wait more than 10 minutes before anyone took our orders. We ordered snack plate for two as a starter which was ok. Nothing special for 10 euros. Bread was excellent though. After that we waited almost an hour before the waiter came to say that it will take additional 5-10 minutes to get the main course. It would be really nice to give us a warning that the place is really busy when we arrived or after the starters. Not after an hour! It is not nice to have such unexpected wait with our small daughter with us. We waited 10 minutes more sharp. No food. We were already in a hurry so we went and paid the bill and left without eating the main course. Maybe the mains would have been great. Very very disappointing experience in general.

1  Thank Tusk7000
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere and decor. Friendly service -- a tad slow but the restaurant was full. Very good food. Make a reservation!

Reviewed March 27, 2018

Service is non existent. Seems like students and non experienced college interns with poor hygiene have complete run of this place. I had a reservation booked in advance and when I arrived the place was mostly empty yet it took 15 mins of utter confusion for the hostess to figure out where to sit me. I simply left and went elsewhere remembering that the last time I had been to this place a year earlier that the same problem happened. This food here never really made me feel like I wanted to return but my date suggested going. In short...I will not waste my time or money here again. Tourist trap,

2  Thank reviews732