“Wonderful food!”

Ranked #5 of 1,129 Restaurants in Tallinn
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant is a real treat, it is small and cosy with wonderfully welcoming staff. Best of all we were blown away by the quality of the food produced here. Vegan or otherwise it was one of the best meals we have ever had. From the 'seafood' plate and beetroot ravioli to the chickpea and walnut burger and seitan tacos each mouthful was a true delight.

It is very small and very busy so definitely book to avoid disappointment. The icing on the cake was that we were allowed in with our dog as well.

If you are in town and want to try something very special you must eat here.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,389)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It's one of my favourite places to go for vegetarian food in Tallinn, i have been satisfied every time. But if you don't have a reservation you most probably won't get a table as it's always full because it's a small restaurant in the old town.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very small and cozy vegan restaurant in the centre of Old Town.
Atmosphere here is very convenient and Client Service is friendly, polite and tactful. They do not bother you too much and let you enjoy your food and time with your close ones.
Food is amazing and you feel how every dish is done with products of good quality.
Main dish was enough to get me full. Tried to finish also the amazing vegan domino cake, but had to surrender and leave half.
Very enjoyable place to go! It is already 2nd time to visit this restaurant and I know that it will not be the last.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I love the fact that vegan restaurants are becoming more and more commonplace.

Vegan Restoran V is a little gem in the heart of Old Town. It's small and cosy. Service was fast and friendly.

I had the tacos and my friend had the burger. Both were amazing. We both had the plum ice cream for dessert.

I am going back next week as the tacos were so delicious they left me craving for more.

Even though I don't follow a vegan diet, I definitely recommend this place for both vegans and non-vegans.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Tip: BOOK in advance, there are only ten tables and it's very popular!
The walnut and chickpea burger was to die for, lovely home made iced tea too! My mum had a curry which she wasn't overly impressed with, sadly a bit bland.  The dessert however was gorgeous, plum ice cream was just lovely, only downside was that it was one scoop for almost 6 euro..so would like to see more of it.
Artjom our server was great, took time to explain to us the local drinks and was cheery and enthusiastic about the food too.