All reviewssame buildingcoffee loungefree water bottlesdried bananasseparate breakfastsmall loungedifferent storiesstory roomespresso makerlounge areadesign hotelold townliterally minutes walkbusiness travelequipped roomsbreakfast room isbus and tram stops
Reviewed July 15, 2018

This hotel is quite luxurious and is in a great location to visit Tallinn. However, I didn't sleep that good, as curtains were too light (and it was already light outside at 4am) and the mattress was just too soft. I got out of bed each day with an aching back. Apart from that the room looked good, cleaning was an issue as clearly the only thing that was done was replacing the bathroom towels... even though I never left them on the floor. When I checked out I realized I had forgotten my medication in the room and went back to the room (I wasn't even near the elevator yet so I had just walked a very short distance) and already a staff member was in the room. I hadn't even checked out yet!

Great about this hotel were:
- the location
- breakfast
- silence

but obviously still some points for improvement!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed July 13, 2018

The hotel is great you can go from hotel to the shopping centre via an entry just of reception great the room are large and have a living area in a common area
with games
a coffeer Machine and what every tea you desire and have some chocolated

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 5, 2018

Everything was fine, room was clean, beds are still in very good shape and quiet area. Bathrooms are basic but normally working ok. This time I had small issue with flushing as obviously something was not on place. Smaller side still worked some how.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed June 30, 2018

It was so great to stay in your hotel. Unique rooms with interesting information, living room with coffee and comfortable furniture, very friendly staff, perfect breakfast and even high quality shampoo and gel in the room. Best hotel in my life!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2018

All hotel and location are perfect. Breakfast is also great and the staff very helpfull and happy. Integrated in the building we have a shopping center which we can find many shops and a big supermarket. Recommended.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kristiin S, Front Office Manager at Solo Sokos Hotel Estoria, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2018

Dear Augusto,

We are so glad to hear that we have succeeded in service and quality! We happy to hear that everything was excellent and you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to having you back for future visits.

Best regards,