“My favorite sushi place!”
Review of Tokyo55

Tokyo55
Ranked #532 of 1,140 Restaurants in Tallinn
Price range: US$2 - US$18
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

My most favorite sushi place in Tallinn! I always order the black tempura and the Osaka rolls. Not too expensive and not always full of people so it works for me! I also just recently discovered that they have really good coffee. Must visit!

1  Thank catjdl

Reviewed June 23, 2017

We liked Tempura very much but a big setback for me was the wasabi - it tasted like it has no taste at all. And I like it to be very, very strong! Otherwise all OK and recommended to visit.

Reviewed April 7, 2017 via mobile

Honestly, it was terrible. Sorry guys :( dry rise, too salty fish ... probably the worst sushi in our life!

Reviewed February 19, 2017

Sushi was very tasty and they have a good selection of it. The price is very good. If in Tallinn and wanting sushi for food, this is the place.

1  Thank Cadhlan
Reviewed December 9, 2016 via mobile

The sushi has always been fresh and tasty in Tokyo55! You can also order home with -10% discount. Prices are very economical! This is my favourite sushi place in Tallinn!