“Good value pizza - no frills service but fine”
Review of Pizza Grande

Pizza Grande
Ranked #296 of 989 Restaurants in Tallinn
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Don't expect premium service here - you order your pizza at the counter (and they do take out as well as eat in). But the pizza itself is good and good value. We had 3 maximum size pizzas between seven of us (and we had some left over which we doggy bagged for breakfast the next day - our teenagers love pizza). Plenty of toppings. Some quite unusual pizzas. The meal cost us 53 euros, which is good value for seven hungry folk in the old town.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

The pizza was very good, nice taste, nice price, enough topping. it is self service, no special treatments but ok.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I read the reviews of Pizza Grande on TripAdvisor and headed for it as it was just a few minutes walk from where I was staying. It was late and by the time I reached, they were on the verge of closing.
They have a bar service so you have to order at the bar and your pizza would be brought to the table. They had a full veggie section and most of the selection had pesto as an ingredient. Unfortunately, the had run out of pesto so the choice got severely restricted. I chose the one with mushrooms, capers and beans . It was the old fashioned pizza with a slightly thick crust, lots of cheese and well topped. Overall, not bad but somehow I found it a bit salty.
And since it was late, I was the only one eating and Iquickly finished it off so they could close. People were still walking in but they had to refuse due to closing time. They also did not have salads at that time and even the desserts were over except ice cream.
The pizza come in three sizes and the smallest individual one was €4.90, not bad at all but I somehow felt it was an incomplete dining experience. Maybe I should have gone earlier to have better enjoyed the meal.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Either the staff here are very rude or they are not very bright, either way, their attitude to customer care/service is dreadful. The Pizzas are very good but the service leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

They have many Pizzas in three different sizes and the price is also good, the taste is very good.
But they do not have much waiters, you have to order your Pizza and the drinks at the bar.
Only beer in bottles.