“Little Asia”
Review of Wok N Kurry

Wok N Kurry
Ranked #292 of 1,071 Restaurants in Riga
Price range: US$3 - US$16
Description: "Authentic and very tasty Indian, Indo-Chinese and Indian Tandoor dishes. Best value for money. Best Taste for the Value. Friendly staff neat, clean and cozy atmosphere.Clean washroom. Great Service"...these are some of the descriptions written about us by our guests on our Facebook page. We suggest you check it out for yourself..WELCOME!!
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

There are a few places where you can get Asian food that really tastes good in Riga and Wok N Kurry is one of these. They offer a choice of Indian l, Thai and Chinese foods. That might seem a bit scary at the first glance, but actually the food is really good and prepared from quality ingredients.

I have ate there curries and deals and both have been excellent.

I would recommend.

NB! The place is rather small, but usually no reservation is required.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I went this restaurant with my friend 5 min ago. Actually we were really hungry after 5 hours walking, and could eat everything! We ordered Pot Tai with Shrimp, Red curry and crispy veges.Firstly, Every foods were really salty. Secondly, the Thai noodle (pot tai) is not even Thai food!!!!! Their curry was ok but pls dont sell Thai noodle. I am really sorry for Riga people that they eat this as Pot tai. I could not find any SHRIMPS in that noodle. Those are not Shrimp!!!!!!!!!! (Check the photos PLEASE) Lastly, the waitress was talking with her friends without serving foods even I heard the bell sound from the kitchen 3 times !!
Maybe my expectation was toooo high!!

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Try Thai noodles with shrimps - they are almost perfect!
The chef and waitress were really friendly and we enjoyed our meal

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

After we arrived from the airport, we needed a decent meal and found coupons for wok n kurry at the hotel. As soon as we got here, we were greeted and given menus. The food came quicly and tasted delicious. The price was also very reasonable.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

The food is fantastic ... I am only going on my Channa [Chick peas] Punjabi style, some Mumbai Bhujia and a garlic naan. All were scrummy. And going by the very satisfied British stag group out for a good night in Riga. There was a lot smacking of lips in appreciation. The owner was friendly and gracious, And hovered around if needed. The food is cooked with freshly ground spices he said and their prices are good too. The menu boasts Indian, Chinese, and Thai. There is a small bar for the small establishment. Simple decor, great food. No frills, friendly staff. Will go again.