“Moody Treatment”

ESPA Riga
Ranked #4 of 76 Spas & Wellness in Riga
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: ESPA Riga is the largest five-star spa in the Baltic and Scandinavian region, offering an exclusive five star facility with luxurious interior design finishes, warm amber tones and an architectural central feature staircase embellished with a beautiful lighting sculpture from the renowned designer Eva Menz. The six floor spa has been uniquely tailored to provide a genuinely holistic and restorative experience for each guest and member.
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

I received a treatment from Jelena who seemed to be in a very bad mood. She didn’t allow me to express my wish and was very rough during the treatment.
I only went for the treatment and therefore cannot say if the Spa itself is good however the facilities looked very nice!

ESPA_Riga, Manager at ESPA Riga, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2018

Dear Barbara N,

Thank you for very much for taking the time to write to us regarding your experience.

I am very sorry to read that we did not meet your expectations when you were here for your treatment.

As I am sure you can appreciate that receiving a treatment is very subjective and personal. Therefore we train and educate all our staff in various disciplines’ within the area that we think will be beneficial for our guests when visiting us. We always strive for excellence and so does our therapist Jelena who treated you. Therefore both she and I are very sad to read about your experience.

Please accept my apologies for any miscommunication you experienced during your visit and for the disappointment this caused.

I hope to see you again soon so we can have the chance to exceed your expectations!

Best regards,

"unique experience"
"sauna"
in 65 reviews

Reviewed February 3, 2018

I had 4 hour total balance ritual! It was amazing! Very nice welcome and careful personnel, calm atmosphere, tasty lunch. Body scrub and massage, head massage and face treatments, great time in spa zone and swimming pool on 6th floor.
Thank you ESPA!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
ESPA_Riga, Manager at ESPA Riga, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2018

Dear Olga K,

Thank you for your glowing review of ESPA Riga and sharing your experience with other travellers and Spa lovers. We are delighted to receive your feedback and hear that you enjoyed our specially designed Balance ritual. We really appreciate your kind feedback about our team, facilities and services. Thank you for highlighting that you also enjoyed relaxation at exclusive Thermal Suite. It will be our pleasure to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

Realy good SPA. Very clean and not many people out there, chill place. Prices are bit higher but it’s worth it

ESPA_Riga, Manager at ESPA Riga, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2018

Dear Vladislav S,

thank you for sharing feedback after your recent visit at ESPA Rīga. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your spa experience.
Looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed January 13, 2018

I had stress relieve procedure. Before procedure I enjoyed rest in bathhouse and pool area. Then was stress relieve procedure. It was so good. I was completely satisfied with all. It was perfect evening.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
ESPA_Riga, Manager at ESPA Riga, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2018

Dear IngaLie,

Thank you for taking time to post your positive review and share your experience with other travellers. We are delighted to hear you had a nice and relaxing afternoon at ESPA Rīga.
Looking forward to your next visit!