“Simply good food”

Cuisines: Thai, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Good food if you into noodls only thing is I was epecting king prawns but apart from that good and asty foood and nice homade lemonade.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

I really liked it. Tasty and has many options. I loved the nuts on top! Recommended ! The staff are nice and fast. If you are really hungry and need fast and tasty food this is the place!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Sudden crave of rice after travelling for a week without eating it. Saw Wok to Walk and went in for some chicken fried rice, not bad.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Very tasty noodles! We love this place! We was there with big dog and that wasn't a problem. Nice people work here.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

I took the whole rice with vegetables and prawns
The fish was just lightly cooked.
I should have asked to re-cook it.

After one hour I was already in bed with cramps
I was sick for the following two days

Really bad experience