See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 2, 2015

I only stayed in the Hotel Westend for 1 evening but I had a great time. Check in was quick and the lady on reception was very friendly. The room was a good size and the views were great. There is a nice games room with a snooker table, big screen TV and comfortable sofas. Breakfast was excellent with a varied choice.

I would definitely visit again.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2015 via mobile

In winter when we came here in the restaurant for lunch I like design a lot and was wondering to stay in the hotel:-) Finally I did it and was not disappointed. Old style design makes it welcoming and feel like home, personal was friendly and helpful. The minus is that we had a room at the last floor and there was no elevator here. Bathrooms is looking a bit old... But all in all very nice place for a short stay here! Yes, and location is very convenient, you are in in the city, but not in the rush street, so very comfortable to sleep at night! Could recommend

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Hotel is in a nice location.. Between all the runs..
The staff speak no English, despite advertising they do.
The receptionist was unhelpful, we ended up paying full price for so many things unnecessarily, because she never bothered registering us for a spindlecard( you have to prove u are staying in town) so our ski passes for 3 days were£78 each instead of £40.
The same with lots of things.
The Sherlock Holmes bar which looked lovely and had a fire on each night was kept in darkness, unstaffed. We had to ask to use it. The first time we couldn't, the second night we asked again, she reluctantly put the lights on and mimed to us to get any drinks ourself from next door restaurant as bar was shut.
The jacuzzi was broken, we were told by a fellow guest (translating) that it's not going to be fixed... They have left it on the advertised facilities tho.
We were ignored by a waitress I the restaurant until a lovely Czech family told her off and a apologised for her.
The Czechs in General are lovely.
The rooms are spacious and nice with rocks for mattresses.
Incredible views.
Breakfast basic but pleasant.
All in all don't stay if an English speaker as you need info each day, about ski runs etc and it was exhausting trying to ask anything. There are other lovely same price hotels with English speaking helpful staff.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We stayed in this htel for the fifth time. Friday to Sunday in the summer time and the same in the winter. Rooms are pretty spacious and lighty. This hotel is situated right on the riverbank of Labe. it is very good point to undertake trips to the ski areas which are accesible on the ski as well, or You can take a Skibus. In the summer is the best choice the Adventure Park 200 meters up the river. Stay in this hotel make it easy to get in 5 minutes to every activity You wish. Stuff is wery friendly an helpfull. In the groundfloor is restaurant (it iss worth to eat here) and bar-room. The stay here is a good idea if You will get the best price/value in this town. We surely stay here in the next summer and winter too.

Room Tip: Choose room 142 or 143 if You will be wi-fi connected.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank TomasT_11
Reviewed January 6, 2012

I stayed there with my girlfriend.
The location is perfect, right in the city center next to hotel Savoy. Close to the SKI area St. Peter and with easy access to Medvedin.
We spend there our short winter holiday.
Hotel restaurant was ok, we have seen better restaurants. All the time we were the only guests in the restaurant, it was strange feeling.
The hotel service was also ok, they helped us with all our wishes.
We have stayed in the hotel suite apartment on the top level. There is no lift for clients, but I did not mind.
I liked the bedroom solution in the apartment. It was very nice. The furniture and the equipment of the hotel looks like little bit older. And the sofa in the living room was a disaster (small and uncomfortable).
Nice surprise for me was the little jacuzzi bath in the bathroom, I liked it and it was convenient after skiing.
The biggest advantage of the hotel is the great private whirlpool. I can recommend it to every one, especially to couples!
I can say ok, good stay, great ski opportunities, but the I have seen better hotels.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple