Elektra(Narva)
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 21, 2016 via mobile

hotel king offers all you need. very basic but clean. the room on the lower level was rather small but ok for one night in narva. I think it is a good choice for narva! and also compared to other cities in Estonia. we paid eur 42 which is fair for what you get.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 20, 2015

Good location, our room was very small with very unpleasant smell, the double bed was really a large single bed.....and we thought we were booking a double bed for two people! The breakfast was just ok. Overall it was expensive for what it offered. The description on booking.com was misleading.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2015

the room was small, compared to what I had in Tallinn. But I´m not visit Narva for the room, so I´m pleased.
The wifi could worked on the room
The restaurang offered a lot´s and Iliked that food as eat - The Sohljanka was perfect!
The atmosphere in the restaurang - I just liked it.
But the staff really worked on it to help and support in different ways - Yes I liked this hotel and if I visit Narva again I will come back.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed May 22, 2014

In short great hotel for Narva. There's not much choice in Narva and I was a little sceptic about our choice. But the hotel was great and good value for money. Free parking with cameras. Hotel rooms were simple but had everything you need.

The restaurant that's owned by the hotel is super popular on the weekends so you cant go wrong with this choice.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank WytzeNL
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Place itself is a really really good. But that is not enough if you want people to come back there or succees in your business.

First of all needs a BIG makeover. Rooms are in a big need of renovation.
Restaurant was GREAT first time we visited there with a big group of our friends, but when we went there another time it was a huge dissapointment. They didn't have steaks or other meals we wanted to order from the menu.

Staff needs also a BIG makeover - customer service was horrible.

Place is very beautiful and the location is very romanticly close to the park and view to the river. It has a lot of potential with right managment, but otherways this place is dieing.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends