“A disgusting service”

Okrepcevalnica Rozle
Ranked #5 of 6 Restaurants in Ribcev Laz
Reviewed August 31, 2017

There are no restaurants where I was treated so bad. Half a day before, I came along to make a reservation for 8 people. No reservations were accepted, first come first serviced.
In the evening I came with my group, the restaurant was empty. I asked if it was possible to combine two tables to one to comply to the group. It was not possible, because of reserved tables???
There was one large table, probably suitable for 8 persons. however it was refused because the waitress refused upfront to serve on such a small space.
We left and had a wonderful dinner in another restaurant

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed August 14, 2016

food offer is simple, but if you need to take a break this is the place - it has a PARKING, which is the most scarce resource on the Bohinj Lake in August.

pizza is by itself very good, comes fast and together with the beer your break is guaranteed. if you come by mid day time, be careful where you sit as the shade soon come on the direct sun

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 11, 2016

had pizzas and cevapcici - the latter were good, pizzas... not so much (but we are spoiled ;) the prices quite high - as in general in Bohinj (e.g. pizza nearly the price we have paid a few weeks ago in Jamie Oliver's restaurant in Harrogate) - but it served our purpose - we came hungry from the mountains, had a friendly chat with the staff, played a few games with cards, and filled our stomachs :)

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

Went there with friends after trip to Bohinj Lake and we were very disappointed with the food. We ordered pizzas and we all agree that was the worst pizza ever, anywhere! It was obviously frozen when baked, because you could put it apart horizontally, so we had bread bottom and toppings on some bread...And they also don't accept any kind of bank or credit cards. Overpriced, 9 € for regular pizza. Waitress was nice, so at least that's a plus.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed June 22, 2016

Went there to have some dinner and beer. Well beer was all OK, price is the same everywhere almost in this area about 2.80eur for large beer. I have ordered pizza, and it was nothing special. have not tried meat from grill. What maybe tells the story, is that they do charge 1 eur for Tabasco :) To be honest I had it for free, because I skipped mushrooms on my pizza :))))

Date of visit: June 2016