All reviews terrace suite great location old building great continental breakfast within walking distance parking is limited blue cat bus watch the world wifi worked well self contained central fremantle bottle shop three nights off street parking boat harbour cappucino strip lovely room
Reviewed September 7, 2017

As per previous stays I have not been able to fault anything here, the service as always was great, a huge TY to Barry and your team.

The facilities were clean and the room was comfortable. Great location close enough to walk into town. The breakfast provided was a good selection of cereals and toasts. Parking is available. Nice little bottle shop around the corner where you can get a wide variety of beer and wine and sit out on the balcony and enjoy a quiet evening if you feel like it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank mydnyght
Reviewed September 2, 2017

Though the room was clean and tidy it was showing it's age, the thing what really got me that there was no natural light in the bedroom, dim and gloomy, I think this should be pointed out to anyone who books these rooms.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

We booked Terrace Central B&B (TCB) online from Agoda website. My wife and I are visiting Perth and we wanted to spent some time at Fremantle.

TCB is as it was advertised, the location is good, just off the Busy Cappuccino Strip, within walking distance from Fremantle Station, and also accessible through the free BLUE CAT bus. It is also juts walking distance to the Fishing Boat Habour and the famous Fremantle Prison. Just great.

TCB is in a old building with a terrace, lots of nice old antique wood Victorian furniture. The owner Barry emailed me twice for our arrival time. This is because TCB doesn't have reception round the clock. We arrived early and actually just wanted to unload our heavy backpacks, but Barry greeted us pleasantly and said our room is ready and check us in. Nice. We can have a good snooze before we attempt to explore Fremantle. :) We booked the Red Room no 8. Nice, warm and comfy.

Breakfast place is a beautiful little cafe, with breads, spreads, hot coffee and tea. There are also some fruits and cereal and milk.

The caretaker lady was most pleasant and we enjoyed our stay there for 2 nights.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

We booked just one night stay here so we could attend a function in Freo without the hassle of getting home late at night. So pleased we did. The Very friendly lady in the office showed me to our room, gave me a quick tour of the facility and directions to parking. Then left us to make ourselves comfortable. Our room was very spacious and the bed proved to be very comfortable. Although right on the Terrace we weren't disturbed by any street noise. Room was very clean, fresh and all we needed for our short stay. A continental breakfast was included which provided plenty of choice. And great fresh coffee. Highly recommend this quaint little hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

Such a great place for the price! It's affordable, comfortable, got such a great Fremantle vibe and loaded full of character. It's a old building but it has charm and warmth. The staff are outstanding and so helpful! The rooms are comfortable and right in the heart of Freo! I stay here for business and the place comes highly recommended by me!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
jamesjac512, Owner at Terrace Central B&B Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2017

Thank you. We look forward to your next stay in Fremantle. Regards Barry