All reviewsterrace suitegreat locationwalking distanceparking is limitedblue cat buswatch the worldwifi worked wellself containedcentral fremantlebottle shopthree nightsheritage buildingoff street parkingcappucino striplovely roomgreat place to stayfremantle prison
Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights and we loved it! It’s such a cute and quaint little place. We booked the budget room and it was perfect for us, right near the back entrance, quiet and a perfect place to relax after a few days of driving.

Service was great and exactly as advertised! WiFi worked well and the breakfast was good. Owner/manager was friendly on arrival and during breakfast. Location was perfect.

Highly recommend!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
jamesjac512, Owner at Terrace Central B&B Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2018

Thank you for the review Book direct for best rate and an upgrade. Regards Barry

Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

In years of dealing with various hotels, I have never encountered a more disgusting manager or owner in my life. When I phoned the hotel to ask some simple question about parking and WiFi, the owner seamed totally annoyed with me. Finally when I asked what the policy is with regards to late checkout, he really lost it and to quote him, he said ”MATE...IF YOU WANT A LATE CHECKOUT AFTET 10AM, PAY FOR ANOTHER NIGHT! NOW I DONT WANT TO EVEN TAKE YOUR BOOKING!!!“ and he hung up on me. First of all I am not his mate, I’m a potential customer. It is my right to ask questions about his establishment and it is his duty to answer them. I can just imagine what a terrible atmosphere he will create for his clients when he does actually bother to “take their bookings”. With the variety of hotels and BnB in the area, don’t bother with this one, spend your hard earned dollars in an establishment, where they care about your patronage.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fabio L
jamesjac512, Owner at Terrace Central B&B Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2017

Reviews are guest experiences and i welcome them. I refused to take this booking as an owner I also have right to refuse having a difficult guest in my business my home. First he questioned the rate, he wanted a 3 night rate for a one night stay, then he wanted a reserved parking place. I explained the advertised parking policy, "parking is limited and subject to availability ". He questioned the free internet i told him it was free and suitable for emailing and web surfing, he said he wanted big download ability. His next request was late check out as he had a midnight flight. This means I cannot book the room that day and lose one days income, he thought it unreasonable that I requested to book the second day if he wanted the use of the room. At this point I informed him I would not accept his booking and terminated the call. It is my opinion that this was the best oucome for both parties.

Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

I called and made a pretty last minute booking for my dog and myself.
The response I got was more than willing to offer me a room for both my dog and I!
The place was easy enough to find and close to everything!
The room itself was tidy and super cosy! The bed just great!
Breakfast in the morning was simple and delightful!
My dog was even welcomed to come down and join me which is something I didn't expect at all!
All in all I would definitely recommend staying here. If you're travelling with you furry friend definitely stop in! If not, stop in anyway! It was great!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Mon_a_tron
Reviewed October 11, 2017

Over the years, I've stayed at many many hotels....all over the world. And in my humble opinion, this hotel has to rank in the top 5, easily. Who's ranked higher? Well, the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong but it also was a $500/night hotel! And that was 20 years ago.

We were fortunate enough to get their Terrace Suite, which I would highly recommend, it's really not much more than the other rooms. The living room and bedroom were beautiful and large. Oh, great shower!

The location is idea as well, minutes away from many good restaurants as well as the Freemantle Markets should you visit on a weekend.

My wife and I will stay there again without a second thought....wouldn't even think about looking elsewhere.

Oh, I should mention, we met Barry, the owner, who had a dog....learned that it's dog friendly!!

Room Tip: I'd get the Terrace Suite if available
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hensleyjl
jamesjac512, Owner at Terrace Central B&B Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Thank you so much for your review and comments. It makes my day to hear that guests have enjoyed their time at my B&B. I look forward to your next visit.
Barry

Reviewed September 28, 2017

location was perfect everything I needed l had the self contained room perfect very quiet l had 3 days there and left feeling amazing the girls and I will be going back staff are loving thanks so much

Room Tip: My room was down stairs very quiet
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo