“Great family treat”

Indulge Ice Cream Parlor
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Picton
Reviewed April 23, 2018

The kids loved their special treat icecreams and sorbet here. Very yummy and excellent customer service!

Reviewed April 22, 2018

Took my wife a two grand kids to the parlor for a refreshing and very tasty ice cream on a warm summers day. We all had different flavors and had a small taste of each others. A great selection of flavors enjoyed by all. Good size, and value for money as well. Have been there several times.

Reviewed March 5, 2018

We were walking past stopped to look and got to talking about their special flavors, new for them and us, as well as old favorites.

Reviewed January 23, 2018

One of our fave summer activities is a trip to Picton and selecting of these icecreams to eat and wander with. In the weekend we both decided on the berry berry sorbet and we both loved it.

Reviewed April 22, 2017

The partner and I don't go out for ice cream much. . . . . but this is it when we do. . .Go before dinner as she closes about 5 or so. Don't worry about spoiling your dinner. . . just don't eat any :) .
I can only speak to the maple walnut flavour. What can I say. . . I have "go-to's". My partner can only speak to their Sundae (the classic one). Nothing better than sitting in the sun and indulging.