US$30
US$104
US$100
  • Free Breakfast
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 25, 2017

We spent one day here as our flight was cancelled so we did not have a reservation. The charge was CUC52 (equivalent to USD52) for use of the room for 5-6 hours. The room we were given was in the wing which was being renovated and so it was extremely noisy. Hence, we spent most of the day by the pool even though it was raining. The pool area is very nice and the pool is large so if you have young children this would be a great hotel. The wifi was not working and nor were the computers in the lobby. There was no toilet paper in the pool and lobby toilets, our room was very smelly and the bed linen was soiled, and only 1 light in the room worked which made it very difficult to read. I would not recommend staying here unless you really have to.

Room Tip: away from the renovations
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank KarinP63
Reviewed January 19, 2017 via mobile

For a 3night visit it wasn't too bad. The hotel staff is very friendly and the staff at the restaurant as well. Just make sure to ask for a room with a bathroom that has a toilet seat I was in Room 522 and it did. Not every room is equipped with a toilet seat. A few rooms on the 5th floor do have them and it is a quiet floor. My reservation included breakfast Buffet that had minimal fruit eggs and some choices Meats and also bread this was definitely not my favorite part. The rooms were clean the sheets were clean and as for Michel and he will take care of you.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 29, 2016

This is one of the worst hotels I ever stayed in. The rooms are shabby and dirty.
The dinner buffet was barely eatable, the breakfast was not any better.
The worst of all was the poor service at every level, from the restaurant staff to the staff at reception. They made you feel like a beggar and did not reply to your requests.
The notion of service has not yet arrived at this hotel.
We will defenitely never go back to this place.

Room Tip: Ther are no good rooms
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ANH1204
Reviewed December 16, 2016

Nothing worked the way it is supposed to except for the elevators and the front desk staff. Some lights in the room did not work, internet was sketchy if at all, showers had broken nozzles, and worst of all the staff in the restaurants and bars were very poor at their jobs. I wanted a glass of wine and one bar (by the pool) had no red wine and the other upstairs was closed while the bartender talked on the phone. I had to buy a bottle in the restaurant which they opened for me. I took it to my room and discovered it had turned to vinegar. The next morning I took it down to the restaurant with all but the small sip I had taken. The same person who sold me the vine told me they couldn't take it back because it was open. I asked her if she remembered opening it for me the night before. She said yes but she could not take it back because it was open so i asked her how could I know it was bad without opening it? She said there was nothing she could do and I replied that I was a tour leader (true) and there was no way I would ever bring a group back to her hotel. She went and got me my 10 cuc refund. I had given her a 3 cuc tip the night before. Wild horses won't get me back to that hotel. The first room they tried to put me in was small dark and smelled horribly of mold.

Room Tip: Go look at the rooms first before trying to move all of your bags into the room.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Kip B
Reviewed December 9, 2016

Not only is the Hotel not well cared for, the rooms are dirty and musty with black mold on the walls. We were there with a group of 27 people and occupied about 15 rooms. A number of us had to change rooms because of the mold but they all were bad.
After the first day there we came back to our room and not only was the closet floor wet and everything on the floor wet, we discovered that someone had stolen our cell phone that was at the bedside being used as a clock (there are no room clocks). The maid had only put 2 \bars of soap in the bathroom and left the light on but nothing else was cleaned or done in the room. WHen we reported it to the front desk, they were totally not helpful and would not assist us in trying to find who took it. We spent 5 hours making a police report - which was a giant waste of time. Took us 2 days to finally be able to contact our phone provider and were able to give the Hotel the 12 phone numbers that were called on it - but they would not do anything about it.
We moved to a different section of the hotel but it was just as moldy! They have a huge "hot" breakfast buffet that is the same thing every morning (7 days we were there) but it was cold food when it was brought out. We never saw hot scrambled eggs or anything for that matter.
I strongly do not recommend this Hotel -

Room Tip: I strongly do not recommend this Hotel - but ground floor or any remodeled room more desireable
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business