3 people are viewing this hotel
SAVE US$64
Booking.comUS$189
Hotels.comUS$189
Lol.travelUS$224
All reviews front desk ihg hotels potomac river rooftop pool beautiful hotel free shuttle nespresso machine i highly recommend this hotel national mall housekeeping staff valet parking fitness center dc area doorman baraki concierge anthem
Selected filters
Reviewed January 30, 2021 via mobile

I enjoyed my time. The view from the room was beautiful and the location is perfect if you’re wanting to be in the wharf, though it’s pretty easy to walk to the monuments and all that. Kind staff, very clean.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Anne11344
Catherine Carter, Sales at InterContinental Washington D.C. The Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2021

Hello Anne11344,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and for choosing to stay with us. We are so pleased to hear that you had such a pleasant stay and thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We hope to welcome you back to the Wharf soon.

Reservation Manager

Reviewed January 13, 2021 via mobile

This is the best hotel in Washington DC the rooms are nice,spacious and very CLEAN....the bed is comfortable the shower is relaxing the robe and slippers are cozy.....whenever I have a lot on my mind I visited this hotel just to get away for my SELF-CARE needs...

I book a room at The Intercontinental at least two times out of a month....the best peace of mind and the best staycation ever!!! last but not least Thank you Rachel,Janie and Michael at the front desk thanks so much for all you do you guys are the BEST!!!!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Staycationme
Catherine Carter, Sales at InterContinental Washington D.C. The Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2021

Dear Staycationme,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for always choosing to make us your home away from home. We are so pleased to hear that you always have a pleasant experience with us and thank you so much for the wonderful comments regarding the hotel and our team members.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reservation Manager

Reviewed January 11, 2021

The hotel was decorated beautifully with Christmas tree and lights. Even in this pandemic times, our room was cleaned everyday we stayed whereas some hotels are cutting corner. Staff was friendly and helpful. They even upgraded the room with best view of town. I was surprised to see the nespresso machine *being a coffee drink It could not get better.

1  Thank Ila S
Catherine Carter, Sales at InterContinental Washington D.C. The Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2021

Dear lla S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and for choosing to stay with us. We are so pleased to hear that you had such an excellent experience with us, and thank you so much for taking the time to share it with the world. We hope that your 2021 has gotten off to a wonderful start and we hope to welcome you back to the Wharf soon.

Reviewed December 31, 2020 via mobile

The stay was lovely . Room service came super quick because I was so hungry once I arrived ! Also the hotel room itself was very clean and crisp . I can’t wait to come back they made my birthday trip very memorable !! And also the valet was very polite , they opened and closed my doors and even helped me when I was dropping things ! They didn’t want me to lift a finger !

1  Thank Queenpinkai

Dear Queenpinkai,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and for choosing to stay with us. We are so pleased to hear that you had such an excellent Birthday experience with us, and thank you so much for taking the time to share it with the world. We hope that your 2021 has gotten off to a wonderful start and we hope to welcome you back to the Wharf soon.

Reviewed December 14, 2020

Celebrated my bf’s bday here. We were greeted with a cute little cake in our room and smelled nice and clean. However, when we were trying to sleep around midnight I could hear loud music and people in the hallways disrupting our sleep. I ended up calling the front desk to let them know and she advised they would send someone up ASAP. It felt like it was 2am and the music and people were still going. We called again and they said they would give them one last warning. Took hours for us to finally fall asleep but that was the worst I’ve ever experienced because I was exhausted. I woke up to a text from them asking about the complaints and if they can do anything to make things right... they offered $75 credit for breakfast and late checkout which was nice. I appreciate them for trying to make amends

1  Thank Faith D
Catherine Carter, Sales at InterContinental Washington D.C. The Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2020

Dear Faith D,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and for choosing to stay with us for your birthday visit. We are so pleased to hear that you had an overall pleasant experienced with us, and again our most sincere apologies for the disturbance you experienced during the late hours of your visit, and thank you for the opportunity to make it right for you.

We hope to welcome you back soon and thank you again for sharing your feedback.