Lowest prices for your stay
US$186
US$179
View deal
SAVE US$7
Free cancellation until 21-04-17
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$179
Hilton.comUS$179
Lol.travelUS$186
All reviews rooftop bar arena stage breakfast pizza marina view filtered water floor to ceiling windows potomac river free shuttle fire pit national mall hyatt house modern hotel diamond member bars and restaurants amazing hotel free breakfast enjoyed my stay
Selected filters
Reviewed February 5, 2021

Scheduled a weekend (Fri.- Sat.) Jan.16-17 at the Canopy Warf hotel. From beginning to end, the Hotel Staff was extremely helpful. While I have stayed at the Canopy twice before and hosted two (2) birthday events, I booked river view room on this occasion.

Almost a week prior to my stay, I contacted the hotel and was greeted by Ms. Victoria who assisted with room choice and a series of question concerning my stay. Once, I arrived at the hotel Ms. Victoria and her coworker Mr. Edgar were just as helpful in getting my keys prepared, answering any questions and gave great recommendations for restaurants. The view was phenomenal, the room was clean and had a small loft vibe. In addition, I was able to control the tv with my cell. The experience was awesome. In the morning, the copper tone sunrise was out of a movie!

I would be remised if I did not say that this was one of the best hotel stays I've had in years (and mind you in the middle of National Guard Occupation & COVID-19). I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is thinking about visiting DC as you can be certain that the Canopy hotel staff will take care of you. Thank you Victoria and Edgar !!! And I'm certain I will see you soon on my next visit -KP

Room tip: Be sure to book a room a river front suite, you will not regret it.
1  Thank 597kp
Concord Hospitality, General Manager at Canopy By Hilton Washington DC The Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2021

Dear 597kp,

Welcome back! We take pride in providing the best accommodations and service, so your compliments are appreciated. I’m delighted to learn your stay was pleasant and look forward to sharing your feedback with the entire team. Thank you for your attention in reviewing our hotel. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 3, 2021 via mobile

Great stay overall! Eileen at the front desk was so nice, she complimented my NY Giants hoodie and then gave my girlfriend and I a bottle of wine after finding out we were there for a short "staycation". My upgrade request to the king suite was also granted to my surprise . The bar staff was awesome also!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jaquarh
Concord Hospitality, General Manager at Canopy By Hilton Washington DC The Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2021

Dear jaquarh,

Thank you for sharing your review and recommendation of our great hotel and wonderful staff. I’m pleased to hear that our staff’s excellence in service exceeded your expectations and made for a truly fantastic experience. I’ll be certain to pass along your compliments. We enjoyed having you as our guest, and we hope you’ll visit us again soon.

Reviewed January 1, 2021 via mobile

What a great stay. From the first minutes to the end it was unbelievable. Kids enjoyed the bikes while my husband and myself enjoyed the igloo outside seating. The place is beautiful inside and out. Unfortunately most of the restaurants on a pier were closed but there were some outside seating available.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank tatianamO4200SG
Concord Hospitality, General Manager at Canopy By Hilton Washington DC The Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2021

Dear tatianamO4200SG,

It’s nice to hear from you. We appreciate you choosing us and I’m delighted to know your family's stay was pleasant. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We welcome the feedback and look forward to hosting you again.

Cheif Enthusiast

Reviewed December 30, 2020

One of the most beautiful, comfortable hotels I've ever stayed at. Incredible views, felt very safe w/respect to COVID, as it was incredibly clean, well staffed, and managed. The staff went above and beyond and the views alone have me sold that I'll always stay here when I'm in DC> Best part of town & best hotel BY FAR!

Room tip: Get the marina view!
Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank erinleo86
Concord Hospitality, General Manager at Canopy By Hilton Washington DC The Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2020

Dear erinleo86,

We are happy to hear from you and value your kind review. It is encouraging to know that your stay was enjoyable; we work hard to provide a pleasant experience. Your comments are welcomed, and we appreciate being a part of your trip!

Reviewed December 28, 2020

The hotel could not be in a better location at The Wharf. It is close to many good restaurants and has a phenomenal roof top bar with great views. We found the pizza and other things to be very good. We thought the hotel was doing all it could to be safe. It is clean and hand sanitizers are plentiful. Mask-wearing and spatial distancing are required. The two downsides were the room not being fully dark due to lighting from another hotel and the close by but quite expensive parking at The Wharf.

Date of stay: November 2020
2  Thank waterandmore
Concord Hospitality, General Manager at Canopy By Hilton Washington DC The Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2020

Dear waterandmore,

We are delighted to hear of the comfort you experienced at our hotel and thank you for your compliments. I’m glad you were able to take advantage of our location, safety measures, and amenities. Our associates are the key to providing our guests with a satisfying stay. Please visit us again on your next trip to the area.