“Chicken Wing special”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Dupont Circle
Cross street: 21st Street
Transit: Dupont Circle and Foggy Bottom located three blocks MStreet Bar & Grill. From Dupont Circle Metro Stop, walk down New Hampshire Avenue to M Street NW. From Foggy Bottom Metro, walk toward M Street 4 Blocks, restaurant is at the far corner of M Street coming up New Hampshire.
Reviewed March 26, 2016

I don't normally eat in hotel restaurants just because their prices are ridiculous. But the time I was staying here was the middle of March and they had specials for St. Patrick's day. They had chicken wings for .50 a piece, which is outstanding for anyplace in DC. The wings were on the small side, but then I am used to Texas where everything is bigger in Texas. They had good flavor. Instead of coating the wings in sauce they give you your sauce on the side to dip in. Probably because all the suits in DC don't want to get dirty eating saucy wings. Overall good value. They also had a fish and chips special for under $9 but I didn't try it. I should have because it had a very reasonable price.

Reviewed March 14, 2016 via mobile

So a few of us decided to go here for the bottomless mimosas and we're pleased with them. The food was amazing and the price for a three course brunch with bottomless mimosas was good. However, the service was the only reason there wasn't a five star rating. Our waiter pretty much ignored us because we were waiting for two others to show up and when we told him they couldn't make it, he asked that we move to a smaller table. This wouldn't have been a big deal except it wasn't busy and no one sat at our old table the whole time we were there. Great food, okay service.

Reviewed March 8, 2016

Service with a smile. Nothing too much trouble. Ate breakfast, lunch and dinner on various days. All food was nice but breakfast was sensational

Reviewed February 19, 2016

Two families out to dinner together.everything was great. Our children had the pasta with vegetables with hummus as an appetizer. My fiend had a salmon salad and I had an entree with salmon and rice. We were all happy!

Reviewed February 14, 2016

My meal was tasty, well presented and served. Server was attentive by not intrusive. Next time I'm in DC, I would consider another visit.