“Amazing!!”

US$75.00*
DC Monuments and Memorials Pedicab Tour
Ranked #11 of 458 things to do in Washington DC
More attraction details
Owner description: This outdoor memorial is the most popular of presidential memorials, in large part because of its elegant design, which includes waterfalls and sculptures.
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 12 April 2012

We saw a lot of monuments and memorials . . . The FDR Memorial was definitely one of the best!!

Reviewed 12 April 2012

Great day for walk to the FDR mem - cherry blossoms were beautiful

Reviewed 12 April 2012

We really enjoyed all the memorials we saw in Washington, but this was my favourite - the ones we have in England are boring in comparison - though if anyone can tell me of a good one I'm happy to be corrected!

Reviewed 12 April 2012

I learned alot about this president that I did not previous know. I also photoed alot of the quotes. The statues and quotes combined leaving you questioning (in a good way) what you value

The Memorial is outside and it was a great peaceful walk.

Reviewed 12 April 2012

This memorials and the Japanese memorial for WWII are the best memorials in DC. Worth the walk...